Hunter Rowland // First Kiss

requested by @arrianna_birlem

I still remember the day I met him.

I could hardly contain myself as I waited for my turn to meet the love of my life.

Finally, the wait was over. It was time to see the boy I've supported for so long in person.

"Hi cutie!" he said with that adorable smile.

"H-Hi," I awkwardly said back.

He chucked, "What's your name?"

"Arrianna."

"Well Arrianna," he took my hands in his, "I already know we're going to be great friends."

"W-We are?" I stuttered while my stomach exploded with butterflies.

"For sure! I just need your Twitter."

I gave him my Twitter and gave him a hug before leaving so he could meet his other supporters.

That night, we talked through Twitter DMs for hours on end.

Hunter and I have been dating for a month, but it has been three months since we met. We wanted to start out as friends and not rush into anything, which is why we started dating two months after we met.

Hunter didn't want to be apart from me while he went on the MAGCON Tour in Europe. Since I did online schooling, my parents allowed me to join tour with him.

It's crazy fun traveling all of Europe with him and the other boys on tour.

Tonight was our last night in Paris, France; the international love city.

My wonderful boyfriend decided we should take a walk through the city.

So here we are, holding hands under the stars and bright city lights, making beautiful memories that will last a lifetime.

The two of us end up at the Eiffel Tower. We head up to the top of it where we see many young adult couples falling more in love with each other than before.

While I was looking at them, Hunter was looking at me.

"It's not polite to stare," I joke.

"Well it's hard to be polite when I'm in the presence of an angel."

My cheeks redden at his sweet words.

I walk towards the railing and gaze over the city below me.

A pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I slowly turn around to meet Hunter's loving eyes.

No words were spoken in the moment as he leans down.

Just as our lips are about to touch, he stops as if asking my approval.

We haven't kissed each other yet, and I'm not waiting any longer.

I close the gap between us and press my lips against his.

We separate ourselves and stare into each other's eyes.

It was at this moment that I knew I loved Hunter Rowland.

» Dakota