Brandon Rowland // First Kiss

requested by @Brandons_Babygurl

Brandon POV

My best friend Jamie is over at my house right now. We are playing video games and just having a good time.

I pause the game, "I'm going to get a Sprite. You want anything Jamie?"

"Yeah, can I get a Sprite too?" she asks with that beautiful and soft voice.

"Sure thing."

"Thanks B," she gives me one of her adorable smiles.

Yes, I do have a huge crush on my best friend. Don't judge, you'd do it too.

I head into the kitchen to get the two Sprites.

"Hi Brandon!" Ashton says to me, looking up from his iPad screen.

"Hey Ash."

"Did you do it yet?" he eagerly asks me.

"Do what?"

"Kiss Jamie, stupid."

My cheeks immediately redden, "Keep it down Ash! She might hear you. And no, I haven't."

I grab the two Sprites as Ashton grabs my wrist and pulls me over to Jamie.

He pushes me to sit down right next to her.

Jamie POV

Ashton pushes Brandon to sit down beside me. Brandon does one of those cute hair flips and hands me my Sprite.

"Thanks B," I tell him.

"No problem."

His hand brushes up against mine as he gives me the Sprite. The contact makes me deeply blush.

Yes, I have a major crush on my best friend. But you can't judge, I mean it's Brandon. Who wouldn't fall for him?

Ashton speaks up, "Okay people, you guys are the saddest lovebirds I have ever seen. Let me make this simple, you two have crushes on each other."

He pushes us closer together, "Now kiss already."

I look at Brandon, "Wait, you like me?"

"Yeah, and you like me?"

"Yep."

We look at each other for a moment without knowing what to do.

"C'mon already!" Ashton says in frustration. What can I say, he's a demanding 10 year old.

Brandon wastes no time and captures my lips in a kiss.

"Finally!" Ash cheers.

Brandon and I pull apart, never breaking eye contact.

"So what now?" I ask him.

"Jamie," he takes my hands in his, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Brandon, I will."

Ashton squeals in delight and runs upstairs screaming, "THEY FINALLY KISSED!"

And yeah, we finally did.

» Dakota