Dora Adventure 3 // Finding Werin

As you know, werin has been confirmed.

Now, don't get us wrong, we support them. It may or may not be a good match, but as long as Weston is happy, we support him and his life decisions (expect maybe giving up his top lip, but as good friends, we took it upon ourselves to help him).

Although, there are some questions that remain unanswered.

For example:

How does Erin kiss Weston when he doesn't have a top lip?

Is it like a normal kiss? Or what?

Needing these questions answered, we decided to find Erin.

---

Naturally, the co-authors began their journey.

"I'm so bored," Dakota complains before turning to Melody. She shakes Melody's shoulders repeatedly while saying, "How long do you think this Erin thing is gonna take?" She stops shaking Melody, pausing, "No, seriously, how long?"

"I dunno," Melody shrugs. They start again, but shortly after they were stopped.

"Girls, it's Austin Moon here," He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Oh my gosh! It's actually-" Melody screams before being kicked by Kota.

"Fboys these days," Kota shakes her head, "And we need to pass so get outta the damn way."

"You can't. Not until you tell me a joke," Austin stares them down.

"Her love life," Kota says, pointing at Melody.

"That works," Austin shrugs, moving aside.

"Wait, I need your autograph!" Melody yells as Kota pulls her away, "You're a horrible friend."

"I know," Kota smiles.

As they continued on the way, it became clear that this adventure was much harder than the last.

"Kota! I see Dora!"

"I thought she was keeping it on the down low?"

"Well, she's making a musical.ly with that kid."

"That kid?"

"Oh right, Jacob Sartorius."

"Dammit. This business is top secret. We can't have random kids finding out!"

Melody stares at Dakota for a little bit.

"I have a plan!"

A few seconds later, Kota was decked out in a black SnapBack, muscle tee, and high top sneakers.

Melody rolls out of a dark alley.

"Why am I a trash can again?"

"Cuz now you're with your own kind," Dakota pats Melody's head while an innocent smile was worn on her face.

"Thanks," She positions herself near Dora and Jacob.

So come with me and we can make it cuz you never know

"Don't break cover, Melody," Mel mutters to herself.

"Don't do it!" Kota whisper shouts.

Get get

"I. Can't."

"Yo, Dora right?"

"Yeah?"

"I got a top secret job for-"

"Cuz girl you got me thinking we could really do it!" Melody jumps up, forgetting the metal costume.

"Ayyeeeeee! This could be our chance I don't wanna lose it!" Jacob screeches (no hate yo).

"Kota! Mel! I can't believe I didn't recognize you! What are you here for?"

"It's top secret, and Melody, here, had to ruin it," Kota glared at Mel.

"I'm sorry! It's hit or miss!"

Dora smiles as the two authors lead her into the dark alley.

"What's the mission?"

"We need you to help us find Erin."

"We'll owe you one."

"Oh okay, that's easy," Dora walks off. Confused, the girls follow. They walk back, the scenery seemingly familiar.

"I need you to tell me a joke to pass," Austin Moon stops them again.

"Seriously? You again? Don't you have a life?" Dakota questions.

"No and Ally is busy, so I don't have any songs to practice. Now joke."

"Your life."

"That works," He lets them pass and the authors see Erin.

"OH MY GOSH ERIN WE HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS FOR YOU!" Kota and Melody rush to Erin.

--

Now, while our answers for our questions are still being answered, we wanted to thank Dora. We would have never done anything without her, and she's really a big part of our adventures. We know she hardly gets recognition, so #weappreciatedora.

GET IT TRENDING PEOPLE

No, seriously, if you post something or write anything with that hashtag, comment on this chapter!! It's amazing, and Dora will love it. We owe it to you, Dora.