Blake Gray // Adorable

requested by @music_trash

Melody POV

"Melody," Blake chimes from behind the camera.

"Go away, Blake," I keep my back turned.

"I don't wanna," He laughs.

I humph, "As long as you stop taking videos of me."

"Fine," He gives in.

I giggle a bit and look at him, but he still has his phone pointed at me.

"Blake!" I pout.

Blake POV

I watch as Melody pouts at me. She's so cute when she's angry. I laugh and end the video before she gets really mad.

"I'm bored. Let's do something," She whines.

"Okay, honey. I'm right here," I tease back.

She gasps before walking away. I think I hear a faint whisper of "I hate you" but choose to ignore it.

"Alright, chill. Let's play a game or something."

"Okay, truth or dare."

"Deal," I smile, "You go first."

"Truth or dare."

"Hm, dare."

"I dare you to run down the street shouting 'I love elephants cuz they go,'" She ends with the best attempt of an elephant sound. Which, may I add is adorable.

I agree and perform the dare.

"Truth or dare."

"Dare," She smiles wickedly.

"I dare you to dance one minute of Shake It Off."

She smiles shyly, "Don't judge me please."

"I could never."

The music begins and she turns away. I pull out my phone and start the video as she starts dancing. Her moves are sporadic and very spontaneous. I laughed as she discoed to the music. I didn't notice how fast the one minute went. Instead, I was infatuated with her moves.

"Blake!" She screams.

I drop my phone as soon as the music stops.

"I told you not to take video of me!" She grabs my phone and starts attempting to take it down, but it is already on my story.

Quickly, she scrambles onto her snapchat to see what I took. My entire story was of Melody.

Without a word, I watch as she puffs out of the room.

"Hey!" I stand up and follow her into the hall. She turns her head a little, "Hey."

"I don't want to hear it, Blake."

"I'm sorry! It's just you're so adorable when your just being yourself. I wanted to world to see and-"

"Wait, you said I'm adorable," Melody points out with a confused look.

I pause, thinking about my words, "Yeah. I did."

She looks down at her feet as a small blush creeps onto her cheeks.

"Thanks," She says quietly. Then, crinkling her nose she adds, "You're pretty adorable too."

Melody steps toward me, pressing her lips against mine. I immediately reciprocate the act.

It was short. It was sweet. It was simple.

I blush too, wrapping my arms around her small torso. Melody was so small and delicate.

"I never want to lose you, Melody. You're the most adorable person I've ever met."

"I don't know. Your pretty hard to beat with adorable."

And with that, our lips are pressed once more. And my world fell into place.

» Melody