Nathan Triska // My Winner

requested by @triskafam

"Destiny!" I cringe at his ear-shattering scream. Nathan is loud, especially on broadcast.

"Nathan shush," I sigh, "And yes?"

"SAY HI!" He jumps off his bed and lunges at me, throwing a pillow at me.

I'm leaning with my back to the wall and checking snapchat. Reluctantly, I abandon my phone on the floor and stand up.

"Hi!" Comments flood in about me. I've been on Nathan's broadcast before, and although it was hard to win them over, they've been begging Nathan to broadcast with me again.

"Guys!" I cringe at his scream again, "What should we do!"

mel_ody: Challenges!

duhitzmollie: Q&A

dakota_rowland: @mel_ody yah, challenges!

"OH MY GOSH!" Nathan looks at me, "LET'S DO CHALLENGES!!"

"Okay," I shrug.

"Comment challenges," Nathan scans the comments as they pop up.

"Dance off!" Nathan and I have had many dance offs but we've never actually had an audience decide on who, "This is the final time. It decides."

"Works for me," Nathan glances at the broadcast again, "We'll do more later, trust me."

"Okay chose a song."

"Okay, Wild Life by Jack & Jack," I smirk at him.

"I was thinking maybe a-"

"You were thinking? I didn't know you did such things. Anyway, Wild Life doesn't tell us what moves to do, but it makes the challenge harder."

Nathan shakes his head in defeat while I just laugh.

"Alright, 3-2-1!"

I start the music and we start dancing. People start commenting who's better. It's toward the end of the chorus, so I do a finishing pose and check out the comments.

"I won! By far!"

"Not fair. I demand another challenge."

"Okay comment more challenges," I read the comments and spot one that seems fun, "Seven second challenge! Best out of five?"

"You're on."

"Okay you have seven seconds to complete the task. If you make it back you receive a point. We do five rounds, both of us going is one round. And yes, we will be using our phone timers."

Nathan and I agree that I go first because I won the dance off.

"Okay, find a bandana," Nathan states. I run to his closet and find a bandana and run back.

"That was exactly seven seconds," I laugh at him looking super sad.

"Fine, but it's my turn and I'm gonna beat you by far!"

"Okay, get me a thing of jello," There's a shriek and a ton of footsteps, but somehow he ends up at the door at exactly six seconds.