Jonas Bridges // I'm Right Here

requested by @teejayfaith

this was difficult to write because personally I don't do this stuff. if you are self harming or are bullied, please don't hesitate to PM us so we can try to help you.

After a long day of school, collapsing face first on my bed seemed like the best option.

The snarky remarks that students aimed at me replayed in my mind.

It's that nerd TeeJay.

Dumb glasses, geek.

Jonas is just playing you.

He'll never love someone like you.

I hate you.

Just go away.

Kill yourself.

I didn't notice the tears streaming down my face until my pillow became damp.

I hear my phone ding from my desk. Getting up from bed, I grab my phone. It's a message from Jonas.

"Hi baby! Just wanted to say I love you.."

I smile and send a quick response back to him.

I get some notifications on Twitter and hesitantly open the app.

My latest tweet is full of hurtful replies.

Get off the Internet.

Please deactivate.

It's sad that Jonas settled for you.

There is no way he likes you.

I bet you use him for fame.

Go to hell.

Just die.

More tears cascade down my cheeks as my shaky hand drops the phone. I run to my bathroom and scavenge the drawers.

I must find it.

After much search, I finally held the small blade in my hand. I had hoped I wouldn't have to use this ever again.

I was one month clean, but not anymore.

I slice the blade across my wrist and slightly wince, but continue anyways.

It's just me and the blade. Everything around me is a blur. Such a distant thought that I did not hear Jonas calling my name, and I did not hear him enter the bathroom where I am.

"TeeJay...?"

My eyes widen as I drop the blade to the ground. My eyes meet my boyfriend's blue ones through the rims of my glasses.

Jonas slides down the wall beside me and brings me into his arms. He places a soft kiss on my head.

"I never want to see you sad, hurt, or broken ever again. You're too beautiful to cry."

I let out a whimper as I try to calm my crying.

"Shhh. I'm right here TeeJay, right here."

» Dakota