Blake Gray // Glad You Noticed

requested by @MissLillyGray

Being on tour with MAGCON is a whole new experience. I get to interact with my supporters in ways I couldn't before and I've been able to make some new friends. And just maybe I made a crush along the way.

We are currently on stage performing. I jump off the stage and towards the gate that holds off the fans from the stage. I climb up a little and greet a group of five girls.

"Hey Lilly! I'm a huge fan, can I get a video for snapchat?" One asks.

"Of course!"

I continue taking pictures with the girls when a strong arm wraps around my waist. I look up at the face. Blake Gray, my crush.

He's standing beside me hyping up the crowd. I blush at the contact we're in right now and help him get the crowd pumped up.

The next day I wake up at around 8:00 in the morning and look over at Hunter's bed. He's still asleep. I decide not to wake him up and go to get ready for the day.

Hunter and I share a hotel room since he's my best friend on tour.

Once I finish getting ready, I walk over to the sleeping boy's bed and shake him.

"Hunter," I shake him again.

"Hunter," he slightly stirs.

"Hunter," he opens his eyes.

"What?" His voice is a little rough from still being half asleep.

"I'm gonna get breakfast at the hotel's buffet. Want to come?"

"Thanks, but I'll sleep instead."

"Okay, bye Hunter."

"Bye Lilly."

I take the elevator down to the lobby. The hotel we are staying at has a huge buffet with professional chefs and a restaurant like set up.

I make my plate and see Blake at the end of the line. Okay act cool, don't embarrass yourself.

"Oh hey Lilly!"

"Hey Blake."

"I came here alone, but do you want to sit with me?"

"Sure."

We sit down at a table for two. I look at his plate then back at mine. He has almost triple the amount of food as me.

"I don't get how you can eat a huge breakfast, eat a ton of snacks throughout the day, and maintain abs."

My eyes widen at the words that fell from my mouth.

"Wait, I didn't mean that last part. Just forget I said that."

Blake chuckles in response.

"It's a gift really, but I'm glad you noticed my abs," he smirks at me.

"Oh my gosh," we both just laugh and continue eating.

I feel much more comfortable around him now, and maybe there's a chance we'll be an us.

» Dakota