Mario Selman // He Finds Your FanFiction

I always thought these imagines were funny haha.

y/w/n: your wattpad username

I walk over to Mario who is concentrating on his laptop.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"Supporters keep telling me about Wattpad so I'm searching fanfictions about me," he explains.

"Um, okay."

"This one looks pretty cool. It's by @y/w/n."

My eyes widen as I hear the familiar username. I wrote this book before I met Mario and it is the most embarrassing thing ever.

That's when it hit me. Every chapter, I used to sign off with my name. He's going to see it. Oh no.

Mario begins to read the book while I nervously tap my foot against the ground next to him.

"Thanks for reading, y/n," he finishes.

He turns his attention to me.

"What a coincidence," he chuckles.

"Right, coincidence," I awkwardly laugh with him.

Then he does the worst thing possible. He goes to my Wattpad account.

"Y/N, this girl looks a lot like you."

"Weird," I say while trying to hide the nervousness in my voice.

"Actually, she sounds like you too. The way she writes, I mean. All the stuff in her bio relates to you. And the location she put in her bio is where you live," he begins to ponder.

"What are you saying?" I cautiously ask.

"I'm saying," a huge smirk forms on his face, "You used to write fanfiction about me!"

I bite my lip as I decide if I should come clean or not. He'll find out eventually, so I might as well tell him.

"Okay fine I did!" I confess, "It's really old and dumb though. Let's just forget this ever happened, okay?"

"No way," he laughs, "I am never letting this go."

He continues to read the fanfiction and annoyingly mocks everything I wrote.

For example, if I wrote that he kissed my cheek, he would kiss my cheek. Or if he held my hand, he'll hold my hand.

"I should've deleted this book the second I met you," I groan while placing my head in my hands.

Mario lightly smiles, "It's okay, it's kind of cute."

» Dakota