Zach Herron // Nobody Gotta Know

does anybody listen to Why Don't We? i know wes10 curry does.

• • •

On the way to the event, my best friend Weston and I were listening to music by our friends. Nobody Gotta Know by Why Don't We came on and I sang all of Zach's parts while Weston belted out the lyrics to the rest.

"Someone's a fan," Weston chuckles.

I laugh, "Zach Herron is an amazing singer, and yeah I'm sort of in love with him."

"Well we might see him at the meet and greet today," he tells me.

My mind drifts off in thoughts of meeting Zach, "That would be amazing."

We enter the venue and all of a sudden I gasp. There he is, standing in this very room, Zach Herron.

"Weston! It's Zach," I point over to his direction and Weston just laughs and begins to walk that way.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I haven't seen Jack or Corbyn in awhile, I want to talk to them," he explains, continuing to walk away.

I follow him closely, slightly hiding myself. Despite my internet personality, I am actually pretty shy at first. On YouTube it's different because I'm talking to a camera, but in the real world you have to talk to people instead of cameras. It's absolutely terrifying.

"Jack! Corbyn!" Weston calls out to them.

All the Why Don't We boys turn their attention to the sound of Weston's voice. Everyone greets and then Zach makes eye contact with me.

"Hey, you're Y/N, right?" he asks me.

"Y-Yeah," I slightly stutter.

He smiles at me, "I've seen a few of your YouTube videos. You're really cool."

"Thanks," I look down at my shoes.

"Don't mind her shyness, she's just happy to meet you since she kind of loves you," Weston nonchalantly says.

DAMMIT WESTON.

"Aw," Zach wraps his arms around my waist and naturally mine go around him in a soft hug.

The rest of the boys walk away as Zach and I pull apart.

"Hold on," he tells me. I nod and look around, noticing that the supporters will come in any moment now.

Did I mention this is my first meet and greet? Yeah, also absolutely terrifying.

Zach hands me a slip of paper. I give him a confused look.

"Nobody gotta know," he winks and goes over to sign some merch.

I open up the slip of paper to see a number written on it with a heart at the end.

A blush spreads across my cheeks as I smile and fold the paper, placing it into my back pocket.

Nobody gotta know.

:D

» Dakota