Jonas Bridges // Operation Lovebirds

requested by @IEmilyTyler

"Okay, you got the plan right?"
"Yup."
"Operation Lovebirds is a go."

Emily POV
I was at a meet and greet event with Jonas Bridges, Mario Selman, Julian and Jovani Jara, Nathan Triska, Gabriel Laceup, Simon Britton, and more. It was great meeting the boys and even greater meeting my supporters! Meeting them in person is a whole new experience. It's crazy putting a name to the face. All these fan accounts that have been tweeting at me for so long or I've been talking to through DMs I can finally meet and have a real conversation with.

The event ended and I was wandering around the venue, doing nothing in particular. Mario walked over to me.
"Hey Em!"
"Hi Mario! What's up?"
"Nothing much. We should hang out."
"Definitely!"
Mario and I start walking around and getting to know each other.
"Emily, I've never told you this, but you're really beautiful."
Mario reaches his hand to touch my cheek. I slightly blush, but I'm not interested in him. Mario steps closer as I step back. Soon enough my back hits a wall. Oh no...

Jonas POV
Why is Mario flirting with her? I was watching the scene from afar, just in earshot. Mario had Emily pinned against the wall and was about to kiss her. I am not letting that happen. I run over to the two and pull Mario away.
"Back off bro!"
"Why should I?"
"Because she's mine!"
My eyes widen as Mario smirks.

Emily POV
"That's all I was looking for," Mario smiles.
"W-what?" Jonas stutters.
The other boys at the event came crowding around.
"You wouldn't admit you liked her, so we made you," Nathan says.
"You're welcome, by the way," Gabriel adds.
"Operation Love Birds was a success!" Simon cheers.
All the boys walk away and it's just Jonas and I.
"Me too."
"What?" Jonas looks up to meet my eyes.
"I like you too."
"Really?"
His eyes were filled with hope.
"Really."
He set his hands on my waist and leaned in. I wrap my arms around his neck and meet him halfway. I smile into the kiss and pull away.
"Emily, will you be my girlfriend?"
I pretend to think for a moment. He puts his head down and turns away.
"Oh okay..."
I quickly grab his wrist and pull him back.
"Of course I will stupid."
He smiles and kisses me again. I'll have to thank those boys later.

» Dakota