Johnny Orlando // Young Love

requested by @Friendlove04

Earlier today Johnny introduced me to his friends from tour and they were really nice. Some of them sang me their new music and we all got along so well. Yet for some reason, Johnny is really upset with me.

"Johnny is everything alright?" I ask him.

"Does it look alright?" he mumbles, fists clenched in anger.

"Well no, but I don't know how to fix this," I tell him, placing an arm on his shoulder.

He shrugs my hand off, "Leave me alone, Erika!"

"No, Johnny. I won't leave until we resolve this," I try to stay calm.

"Why can't you just go!" he says with anger laced through his words.

"Because I love you!"

All of a sudden the room falls silent. Every little sound was heard through the quietness.

It was then that I noticed that Johnny had tears streaming down his face. I step closer to him and hesitantly place my arms around his body, pulling him into my embrace.

"I love you too, Erika," he sniffles.

"Why are you so upset?" I calmly ask him again.

He sighs and holds me tighter to his body, as if I would run away and never look back if he were to let go.

"You got along so well with my friends and I could tell they instantly loved you. I just can't lose you Erika, you mean too much to me."

His confession leaves me almost speechless.

"I'm not going anywhere, Johnny. I love you remember?"

He smiles and looks me in the eyes, "I love you more."

Johnny places a gentle kiss on my lips before pulling me into his embrace yet again.

Although we are young, somehow we know what it means to love someone so deeply that you can't live without them, and we know that we are going to be okay no matter what life throws at us.

» Dakota