Blake Gray // How Deep Is Your Love

requested by @KiwiAnne12

song: How Deep Is Your Love by Calvin Harris ft. Disciples

Blake POV

I decide to go to my girlfriend Kayleigh's house because, why not?

When I arrive, I ring the doorbell. Her mom answers.

"Hello, Blake! Kay is upstairs right now."

"Okay, thank you!"

She lets me in and I head up the stairs to where Kay—or Kiwi, as I like to call her—is.

Kay's door is shut, and just as I'm about to knock, I hear an angelic voice. It sounds like hers, but I've never heard her sing before.

I press my ear up against the door.

How deep is your love?
Is it like the ocean?

I carefully open the door and enter. Kay hasn't noticed me yet.

What devotion are you?
How deep is your love?

I go up behind her.

Is it like nirvana?
Hit me harder, again
How deep is your love?

"I didn't know you could sing," I say while placing a kiss on her cheek and wrapping my arms around her.

"Blake! Um, how much did you hear?" she nervously asks.

"Enough to know that I really am dating an angel."

She blushes at that then looks at me, "How deep is your love?"

We stand in silence and then I realize she's dead serious.

"Kayleigh," I take her hands in mine, "I love you more than I've ever loved before. More than one could imagine," my eyes never leave hers once.

"When I'm around you I get this unexplainable feeling that sends sparks through my body. As I stare into your eyes I swear I get lost every time, baby girl. Talking to you is so free flowing, I can honestly say I'm at my best with you."

I go on, "Even though I've had other girlfriends, I never can imagine myself with anyone but you."

Her eyes start tearing up as I finish off, "I'll say it a million times if I have to, but Kayleigh, I," I kiss her forehead, "love," I place my lips softly on her nose, "you," and lastly, I connect my lips with hers.

"I love you so much Blake, what would I do without you?"

"Lucky for you, I'm never leaving."

» Dakota