Dora Adventure 4 // Jacob's Sweatshirt

disclaimer: highkey shading and may be too savage for some readers. viewer discretion is advised.

Today everyone was meeting up in LA. Everyone meaning all the YouNow fam and Kota and Mel.

"Aren't you excited!" Mel squeals.

"Yeah, I am. But don't forget the SDI is in full motion" Kota reminds her friend.

The girls' flight lands in sunny California. They head to their hotel and settle into the room they're sharing.

Kota jumps onto the fluffy bed and scrolls through her Instagram feed.

"Kota!" Mel shouts, "Let's go find everyone!"

Kota sighs, deeply contemplating her options of staying in bed or hanging out with friends, "Okay fine."

The two girls take the elevator to the lobby and ask everyone to meet them there.

"Dakota! Melody!"

The girls turn to the voices, "Brandon! Hunter!"

"We gotta go find Ashton but let's hang out later," they wave the girls goodbye and run off to find their little bro.

Kota and Mel walk around and then find Jacob, Mark, and Bryce.

"Hey guys," Kota calls to them and the boys walk over.

"I haven't seen you two in forever!" Bryce exclaims.

"Right, we missed you," Melody tells the three boys.

"Let's find everyone else so we can hang out," Mark says.

Walking around more, they find Ariel, Arii, Loren, Weston, and Mario.

Wes makes direct eye contact with Jacob.

"DADDY!!1!1!!1!1" he screams and jumps on top of Jacob, causing the Sweatshirt singer to fall onto the ground.

Kota and Mel needed to talk to Wes about some classified information, and for Jacob's sake they needed Weston to get up.

"Yo Wes, we need to talk about the SDI," Kota tells him.

"Yeah, like now," Melody adds on.

All of a sudden his goofy smile turns serious and Weston gets off of Jacob, allowing the boy to stand up and dust off his clothes.

Wes, Mel, and Kota pull away from the other YouNow people.

"So what's with the SDI?" he whispers to the two girls.

Kota glances at her surroundings to assure that no one is listening, "Supposedly they tracked her here."

Weston's eyes widen in shock, "Like in this very building?"

"Yeah, top suspects are Ariel, Erin, and Luna. But I'm not sure which lead to trust," Melody responds.

"So we take them all," he explains, "I'll text you if I get anything and you do the same."

"Sounds like a plan."

They go back to the crowd and join their friends in a heated debate about whether burritos or tacos are better.