Brandon Rowland // Jealous

I was over at my boyfriend Brandon's house today doing homework. We are doing our Algebra homework and it is very confusing.
"Brandon, how do you solve a second degree polynomial?"
"I can help with that," Hunter says while walking into the room. He sits down right next to me on the couch, Brandon across from us.
"Thanks," I say as I shift in my seat. He helps me with my math homework and once I finally understand, he cracks a joke, making me laugh uncontrollably.
Brandon awkwardly looks at us and says, "Okay Hunter, I think we're done here." Hunter goes upstairs to his room.
I think for a minute, then realize what's going on.
"Brando, are you jealous?" I question while smirking.
"What? No!" He argues back.
"Really? 'Cause I think you are."
"So what if I am? You're mine anyways," he replies angrily.
"So you wouldn't mind if I walked upstairs to hang out with Hunter?"
"Nope, go ahead."
I go upstairs expecting Brandon to follow. I know that sounds like a mean thing to do but I just want to know if he's really jealous. After fifteen minutes of hanging out with Hunter, I realize Brandon isn't coming anytime soon. I walk back downstairs to see Brandon sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. He looks up and sees me, then looks back down.
"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Hunter?" He mumbles.
I sigh and answer back, "Brandon, I'm yours and only yours."
"You're better off with Hunter. He's funnier, taller, more attractive, and gets way more girls."
"What are you talking about Brandon? I don't want Hunter, there's a reason I'm with you not him," I sit down next to Brandon and put my arms around his neck, my head buried in his shoulder. After a couple minutes of silence, I feel his arms go around my waist, pulling me closer to him.
"Uh Brand- oh, I'll leave you guys alone. Relationship goals af," Hunter walks away smiling.

» Dakota