Mario Selman // Replacement?

requested by @itssavannahselman
disclaimer: I've never been to a meet and greet before, so I'm sorry if it's inaccurate.

Savannah POV
"It's so nice to meet you!" I smile, pulling her into a huge hug. The meet and greet so far has been absolutely amazing. I've met so many supporters. As I say goodbye to last supporter, a warm arm wraps around my waist.
"How's it going?" Mario asks, a smirk on his face. I kiss him gently on the lips.
"Amazing. I love meeting so many people!"
"You're so adorable," He kisses my nose, "But it is pretty amazing," He pulls away his arm, "Also, you up for a movie and moonlit walk tonight?"
"How clichè," I giggle. He kisses me again before leaving to meet a few more fans.
"You two are so cute," A girl squeals.
"Thanks. What's your name?"
"Taylor. I love all your videos and everything!"
"I love you too. Do you want a photo?"
"Yes!"
We snap a few photos and I get to meet tons of other supporters.

"Hi!" I say, greeting a guy who looks about my age. He's pretty cute, brown hair and hazel eyes.
"Hi! What's your name?"
"Jimmy."
"Hi, Jimmy. Do you want a photo?"
"Sure," He wraps an arm around my waist, and his friend snaps a photo of us together.
"Hey!"
"Mario! Come meet Jimmy."
"Hi," Mario says stiffly.
"Wow! I can't believe I'm meeting you and Savannah in one day!"
"Well, it's nice to meet you," I smile at his. His eyes twinkle a bit.
"I'll take him, Savannah."
"Oh I was just going to-"
"I'm taking him over here, Savannah."
"Fine," His mood swings are so weird. I swear. One second he's happy, one second he's grumpy.

Mario POV
"Why were you hitting on her?" I demand. I'm absolutely furious at this guy. He thinks he can come and steal my girl? Well, he can't because Savannah is mine, and I love that she is.
"Hitting on her? You mean being a fan and asking her for a photo?"
"I'm not stupid, Jimmy, tell me the truth!" Jimmy is really starting to irritate me. He can at least admit it...

Savannah POV
I'm chatting with a fan when I hear shouts.
"Excuse me for a sec," I say calmly to the fan," What's going on?"
"Jimmy was hitting on you. Obviously, you're taken by me."
"Wait...you're saying you're arguing about whether he was...oh boy," I turn to Jimmy, "I'm sorry. I'll deal with this. You can exit that way," I point to the exit. Jimmy immediately leaves. I don't blame him; Mario has been an absolute jerk to him.
"Deal with me? Why are we breaking up now?"
"No, we're not breaking up. Don't worry. We are discussing why you felt it necessary to yell at a supporter."
"He was totally hitting on you and I wanted him to know you belong to me."
I couldn't help but laugh at Mario a bit.
"Mario, I'm always going to be yours. If a guy is hitting on me, which, by the way, Jimmy was not, I'll count on you to deal with him, but Jimmy was just taking a photo with me. There was nothing to worry about."
Mario looked at me like I'd hit him with a brick wall, "Well...dang I was horrible to him, wasn't I?"
"I would say horrible, I'd say unkindly rude?"
"Shut up."
"Besides, there was nothing to be jealous about. I wouldn't replace you with anyone."
"You actually mean that?"
"I mean everything I say."
"Well I wouldn't replace you either," Mario says, kissing me gently.
"Awwww."
We look at the crowd of fans and start laughing.

» Melody