Bryce Hall // Life Changer

requested by @janajoleen777

I stand in line for meet up. I finally get to meet the person who completely changed my life.

Girls chatter around me. Uncomfortably, I shift in my long sleeve tee. Even if it's hot and stuffy, I didn't want Bryce to see my scars. It's
not something I'm proud of, but something I've been battling for a long time.

I swallow after a group of mean looking girls shoot me some glares.

The line moves, and soon, I'm at the front.

"H-hi," I stutter, pulling down my long sleeve.

"Hi," He pulls me into a photo pose, causing my sleeves to hike up a bit.

We finish taking photos, so he turns to me.

"How are-"

I follow his gaze down to my arm.

"What happened," He whispers.

"You changed my life," I stop myself from crying.

Bryce immediately pulls me into a hug. Then, I lose it. Suddenly, I can't hold in anything. He seems to care too, holding me, crying with me.

"Bryce, we need to keep the line moving," His manager steps forward.

"I can't leave a supporter like this," He looks at me, "I'm can't watch her leave."

"What do you want me to do? We can't change everything for one person," He stares holes into Bryce.

Bryce turns to me, ignoring the manager.

"Are you still?"

"No," I say, "Not since I've known you."

Bryce smiles sadly, "I'm glad. Keep it that way please. You're too beautiful to have to go through that pain."

I nod numbly, "Thank you. You changed my life. And saved it."

"What's your name?"

"Jana."

"Nice to meet you, Jana. Can you meet me after the meet and greet?"

"I think so. I can call my parents and ask."

"Good, I want to talk to you. Meeting you has changed the way I see things. I never want someone to go through it again."

He hugs me once more, pressing a kiss on my head. Then, I have to move on.

That boy has changed my life.

» Melody