Weston Koury // CS:GO

i was inspired by wes10's cs:go vid. he tried.

"We're already losing this thing!" Weston rages.

William laughs, "Well, yeah, look at our gameplay."

"You two literally killed each other in the beginning of the match," I told the two over my headset while I proceeded to get a kill.

Weston attempts to defend himself, "Hey, we aren't that bad."

At that moment, the corner of the screen showed that Weston had just been knifed to his death.

I shake my head, "You are so bad, Wes."

After I get the final kill, we wait for the next round to load. Weston is dead silent with absolutely no comment on what happened in that last match. He types in the chat.

wes10: great teamwork guys. we did this together

hazard: ur gay

william69: ^

William and I start dying of laughter as the other people in the chat agree with the comments against Weston.

"Mark my words," Weston starts, "I will succeed in one of these games."

"Sure, Wes. If you manage to be the last member of our team, I'll kiss you," I say confidently. There's no way that loser can make it.

"Challenge accepted, y/n," Weston shouts.

William chuckles, "This will be interesting."

The match begins and I proceed to get the first kill. William dies along with two other members in our team. That leaves Weston and I.

I laugh, "I'll admit, Wes, I'm impressed you got this far."

Turning the corner, I'm met with Weston standing around doing absolutely nothing.

"Yup," he says, "And I'm not quitting now."

He raises his gun and shoots bullets through me.

"I got banned!" Weston yells, laughing right after.

"You killed me, jerk!" I say, lightly smiling.

William speaks up, "Y/N?"

"Yes?" I respond.

"Weston was the last member of our team standing."

I hear Weston's evil chuckles through my headset.

"My plan worked!" He proudly exclaims.

"No way. That little cheating rat," I trail off.

"Guess you owe me that kiss now, y/n," Weston says; I can practically hear the smirk in his voice.

I sigh, "I guess I do."

» Dakota