Bryce Hall // Jealous

Sam Pottorff got engaged today! I can't stop freaking out! Okay keep reading haha.

requested by @KingBritneyxx

I don't know if this is what you wanted, so if it isn't, I apologize.

Bryce POV

Mark, Jacob, and I decided to meet up at my house for two weeks.

We were currently lying on the couch with nothing to do. Mark was eating chips, Jacob was curled in a ball (I don't even know), and I was having a staring contest with my dog.

"Okay, this is boring. Let's do something," Mark says.

Jacob finally sits upright, "Yeah I agree, but what should we do?"

I think for a moment, "What about a YouTube video? I haven't posted in awhile, plus it was fun when we used to make videos together."

"That's a great idea!" the boys jump off the couch in excitement.

I chuckled and grab my camera, tripod, and lights. With the boys' help, we got everything up in no time.

We all comfortably sat down in our seats. That was when we realized something.

We don't have any video ideas.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm too lazy for any active videos," Mark states.

"Alright. What should we film?" I question the boys.

Jacob lights up, "We could make a reaction video. It could be fun and Mark doesn't have to be active."

"I," Mark takes another chip, "definitely agree with that logic."

I laugh at his laziness, "Okay, but what should we react to?"

Jacob eyes me down, "You have a lot of questions."

"We should react to our friends' YouTube videos," Mark contributes.

"Sounds good. But how are we–"

"No more questions," Jacob cuts me off.

"Okay, okay," I put my hands up in surrender and get up to hit record on the camera.

After making sure the film was rolling, I sat back down.

"Hey guys! Bryce Hall here with Jacob Sartorius and Mark Thomas. Today, we are filming a reaction video."

"That's right! We'll be reacting to some of our friends' YouTube videos," Mark explains for me.

"So," Jacob says, "Without further ado, let's get into the video."

We start off with Weston's video called WHY I PROBABLY HATE YOU.

We basically died of laughter, I mean it's Weston. You have to love him.

After going through a few other friends such as Nick Horton, Zach Clayton, Mario Selman, and more; we decide to watch my girlfriend Britney's video.