Jovani Jara // Argument

requested by @gisellevue

I skate over to the Jara residence a couple blocks down from my house. I walk up the steps and ring the doorbell. Hearing footsteps approach, I step back, as the door opens, revealing Julian's face.

"Hey Giselle, Jovani is upstairs broadcasting so make yourself at home."
"Thanks Julian."

I get comfortable on the couch in their living room downstairs. You're probably wondering why I'm not upstairs with my boyfriend, Jovani Jara. See, Jovani hasn't exactly told his fans about us. They think I'm just the twin's friend.

That's actually why I came over today. Jovani and I have been dating for three months, and I think his fans deserve to know.

About ten minutes later, my boyfriend makes his way downstairs and plops down next to me on the couch. I nervously play with my bracelet and turn to him.

"Jovani, we've been dating for three months and—" he cuts me off.

"Please don't tell me this is a breakup?"

"What? No! Of course not. It's just that, well, um..." He takes my small hands in his larger ones.

"You can tell me Giselle."

"I want to tell your fans about us." His jaw clenches and I can tell he's not happy.

"Look, Giselle, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Jovani its been three months! They deserve to know," I slightly raise my voice, bringing it down at the last few words.

"I'm only doing this to protect you," he says, careful not to shout.

"I don't need protecting. If they are really your fans they won't hate."

"Hate can get really hard on the internet, I don't want you going through it!"

"Well then what? I can't take being a secret couple anymore! I can't even hold your hand in public. I can't kiss you unless we're alone. I can't hold you unless we're somewhere private. Do you know how much that hurts?"

"Of course I do! I have to keep it a secret too you know. It doesn't just affect you! Maybe if you weren't so sensitive I would be okay with making our relationship public!"

"I'm not trying to start a fight with you Jovani," I hold the tears back. He's never yelled at me before.

"It sure seems like it Giselle."

"I'm gonna go," I whisper, looking down to hide the tears threatening to stream down my face.

I almost make it to the door when a hand grabs my wrist, turning me around. I come face to face with Jovani. His eyes are filling with tears as are mine.

"Giselle, I didn't mean it. I swear. I just want to protect you. Please don't go," he lifts his hand and gently strokes my cheek.

Seeing him like this tore my heart into a million pieces. We stare into each other's eyes for what seems like forever.

"Oh just kiss and make up already!!!" We turn towards the voice to see Julian eating a bowl of popcorn, watching us like we're in a movie.

I look up at Jovani and he leans down. Our lips meet halfway as his arms wrap around my waist, mine around his neck. We pull apart, still holding each other close.

"Giselle, if you really want me too, I'll tell the supporters. As long as you're sure."

"I am sure, Jovani."

He grabs my hand and leads me upstairs. He logs into YouNow and starts a broadcast. After about 3k people are watching, he starts talking.

"Hey everyone, Jovani here. This is Giselle, my," he looks to me for approval. I nod my head. He continues, "my girlfriend."

Comments start rolling in. Jovani interlocks our fingers as we read through them.

they are so cute together!

otp af

relationship goals

awww

I ship them so hard!

#Jiselle or #Giovani?

I laugh at the ship names and show them to Jovani. He chuckles and wraps his arm around me. I lean into him as we keep broadcasting. I'm so happy that we can finally be a couple wherever we go.

» Dakota