Weston Koury // Make a Wish

requested by @-younow-

It's almost time for my date with Weston, and to be honest, I'm nervous. I give myself one last look in the mirror and go to meet Weston at the park like he said to.

"TeeJay, you look beautiful," Weston compliments while walking towards me.

"Thanks Wes, you look handsome."

"Thank you," he extends his hand towards me, "You ready for our date?"

I intertwine my fingers with his, "Yes I am."

Together, we begin to walk away from the main area of the park.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

He smiles at me, "I've set up something special for you. Hopefully you'll like it."

"Well whatever it is, I'm sure I'll love it."

We continue to stroll as I take in our surroundings. The grass beneath our shoes is damp and sprinkled with dew drops from the rain earlier today. Around us a light breeze blows causing the nearby trees to rustle. I glance upwards at the clear and starry night sky.

As I get lost in the world around us, I hear Weston's voice softly speak, "Here we are."

I follow Weston as he takes a seat on a red and white checkered blanket, patting the spot besides him. After sitting down next to him, he opens a brown woven basket and takes out all my favorite foods.

"Weston this is amazing," I say once finished with the small dinner he prepared, "Thank you so much."

He lightly chuckles, "Pleasure is all mine. After all, I'm the one that gets to go on a date with a beautiful girl."

My cheeks redden at his words as I tuck a strand of my black hair behind my ear.

He lays down on the blanket and grabs my hand, pulling me down with him. Weston's arm goes around my figure as I snuggle into him.

Barely any words were said in the moment, but it was perfect. We lay gazing at the stars and falling deeper in love with each other.

"A shooting star," I point to the distant streak soaring above us, "Make a wish."

Weston lifts himself up and looks through my glasses into my brown eyes, leaning in to give me a sweet and passionate kiss.

"I've got everything I could wish for right here, TeeJay."

» Dakota