Weston Koury // Your Choice

requested by @fangirl_jocelyn
I am aware Weston and Brandon aren't on tour together, but in this imagine, they will be.

I wake up slowly.

"Jocelyn! We're gonna be late!" Weston screeches.

"Coming," I mumble. After getting dressed, brushing my teeth, doing my hair (all the essentials), I see Weston and Brandon sitting impatiently.

"Hiiii!" I sit down next to Weston, "I'm so excited for our venue today. It's gonna be lit."

The boys laugh when the bus comes to a stop.

The venue is amazing. I'm just chilling in my dressing room when I hear shouts.

"Dude, back off, she's mine."

"I didn't do anything! She chose to sit by me, may I remind you?"

"Yeah, and yet you woke her up and everything."

"Who made her yours anyway?"

"I liked her first. I'm pretty see that's like an unofficial rule."

"Key word unofficial! If I like her that still means I can fight for her."

"Yeah but you don't want to mess with me."

"I could stomp on you."

"Height doesn't matter, Weston."

"Look we'll talk about her later. Now, we need to act normal around her, so she doesn't notice that-"

"What don't I notice?" I ask, barging into the room. They stare at me, stunned.

"Nothing," Brandon stares at his feet, trying to dig a hole in the carpet.

"Pssh, nothing," Weston noticeably looks away.

"Guys, look at me," Unwillingly, they meet my eyes, "If you're fighting and ruining your friendship because of me, don't."

"Jocelyn, it's not-"

"Like that? Because based on your arguing..." I trail off. Guilt fills both of their eyes.

"We both like you," Brandon says before turning to Weston, "I didn't want to beat around the bush."

"It's fine. Jocelyn."

I close my eyes and rub my temples. I love Brandon, but as a best friend. Weston, I've always liked. He's funny and fun to be around.

"Brandon, I love you as my best friend," He nods and takes a deep breath, "I want it to stay that way, please? I love our friendship. I can tell you anything and I trust you with my life."

"Okay, that's fine. I'm fine," He smiles and starts out the room, "I'll leave you two alone."

I watch as he closes the door behind him.

"I never wanted to hurt-"

"I know, Wes. It's okay, okay?"

Together we both say each other's name.

"West-"

"Lyn."

"I-"

"Like-"

"You," We stare at each other, then start cracking up.

"Will you go-"

"Out with me?" He finishes.

"Yes. Yes, I will."

He smiles, "I'm glad I'm your choice."

"I'm glad too."

» Melody