Blake Gray // Anniversary

requested by @imaginethis111

It's Blake and I's one year anniversary today. He says he has a fun day planned but won't tell me what it is.

He just said, "Dress casual babe," kissed my cheek, and left. That was yesterday.

So here I am in my room trying to figure out what to wear. I decide on light blue jeans and a loose burgundy crop top.

I brush through my brown hair and make sure I look good. This day marks Blake and I being together for one year, it's a big deal to me.

knock knock

Just on time. I go downstairs, say goodbye to my mom, and open the door to see Blake.

"You look cute as always," he compliments.

"Thanks Blake, you look great too."

He takes my hand and we leave my house.

After twenty minutes, we arrive at a destination. I'm not sure where yet.

"Okay Jenna, close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Because it's a surprise."

"Fine."

I close my eyes as Blake places a hand over my eyes, just to make sure I don't peek. He puts his other hand around my waist and guides me to wherever it is we're going.

"Alright, and, we're here!" He lifts his hand off my eyes.

My eyes flutter open as I stare at the beauty before me.

"Her name is Hazel, and this is Buttercup."

I walk up to the two horses and gently pet them.

"Blake...they're beautiful."

"I know you love horses, so I figured why not take you horseback riding for our anniversary?"

I turn away from the horses and run to Blake. I kiss him on the lips as he stumbles back in surprise, quickly gaining balance. He kisses back and holds me close to him.

"You're the best, you know."

"Anything for you, Jenna."

After getting the saddles and everything ready, I hop on Hazel as he gets onto Buttercup.

"Race you down to those trees," I challenge Blake.

"You're on."

"Okay, 3 2 1... Go!"

We charge off, holding on tight to the horses. This feeling of the wind blowing through my hair as the soft fur of a horse brushes against my leg, it's unexplainable.

Horseback riding makes me feel free and being able to share that feeling with the person I care about most in this world is incredible.

"C'mon Hazel," I whisper to her.

She neighs in response and speeds up. I laugh in delight and stick my tongue out at Blake behind me who's struggling to keep up.

Hazel and I made it to the trees as she carefully slows down. About 10 seconds later Blake and Buttercup arrive.

He hops down from the saddle and comes over to me. Holding his hand out, I grasp it and he helps me off Hazel.

"Okay, you win."

"Yup! How does it feel Blake?"

"Doesn't matter, I'm here with you. I'll lose to you again and again if it means sharing this experience."

"Awe thanks babe. I l-love you."

That was my first time telling Blake I love him. I'm not sure how he'll react.

Blake smiles and takes both my hands in his, staring deep into my brown eyes with his blue ones.

"And I love you Jenna."

His eyes never left contact with mine. This is real, he means that and I meant it too.

He leans down and places a soft kiss on my lips. I can't wait for our two year anniversary.

» Dakota

YouNow Imagines {REQUESTS CLOSED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें