Blake Gray // Congratulations

requested by @blakeisababe
I haven't ever been to a gymnastics meet but I have watched the Olympic trials and heard stories from my friends, so I'm basing the imagine on that. I'm sorry if this is inaccurate.

Adrenaline pushes through my body. I need this routine to be perfect.
"You're on, Reese," My coach tells me, "You'll do great."
I step up onto the floor. The music starts, and my body floats into the movements. Stick the landing. Just do it, I tell myself. I stick the landing easily, and the rest of my routine is easy. I've never felt so good on the floor.

"That was amazing! I've never seen you so relaxed," My coach pats me in the back. I smile in return. I can't believe that just happened I've never had a perfect routine.

My thoughts are interrupted by screams and squeals.

"Oh. My. Gosh!"

"You're kidding; that's not him."

"It can't be him."

I look up at the commotion to see Blake Gray, my boyfriend, walking towards me. He smiles sheepishly before shrugging at the girls.

"Of course it's me. I have to support my favorite gymnast," He says before looking at me.

"Reese! You're his girlfriend!"

"How could you not tell us!"

I can't help but laugh, "I guess we have to announce it to the fans now, or else these fans will announce it for you."

"That's so cute!"

"Bleese! I totally ship it.!"

"What are you doing here anyway. Don't you have a wedding to attend or something?" I ask Blake, who is now standing in front of me.

He kisses me gently before responding, "There wasn't a wedding. What are you talking about?" He adds a wink.

"Well, I'll meet you after, okay? I have to do the vault then I'm done."

"Don't worry. I'll be watching," He kisses me again, "For good luck."

"Bye, Blake," My voice is soft as I feel butterflies. That's what boyfriends do to you; they make you all jumpy. Well, that's what Blake does to me.

My coach is smirking at me as we head to vault. I ignore her and focus on what I have to do.

-After vault-

My scores were high, which I am very happy about. I placed first.

"Congratulations, Reese!"

"I guess Blake is your lucky charm, huh?"

I giggle, "Maybe I'll start bringing him along to all my meets."

"That's a wonderful idea," My teammate and friend says dreamily.

"Hey! Don't hit on my boyfriend!" I shout as I gently push her.

"Wouldn't dare to," She laughs.

"Hey."

I turn around, knowing who it is. Yup, there are the butterflies again.

"Congrats," He says, kissing me.

"Thanks."

I notice Blake has my bags; I guess I'm going with him.

"Bye, guys!"

"Bye, Reese!"

"Congrats!"

"You ready?" Blake asks.

"I'm always ready."

We get into his car, and he drives me home. My parents had to do some errands, so we're heading home and hanging out. My parents trust us to be safe.

We get home. I drop my things in my room when I feel warm arms wrap around me.

"You were great today," He whispers in my ear. I giggle and turn to him. Our lips touch lightly. Every kiss is absolutely perfect with him, but this one is a different perfect. We continue kissing. His hands roam down to my waist. I smile as his tongue enters my mouth. Our kiss turns rough and passionate. We collapse onto my bed when Blake pulls away.

"Do you really want to do this?"

"Yeah, I'm ready."

» Melody