Weston Koury // The Boy At McDonalds

requested by @carson_08_

Carson POV

There I was on the run. The familiar sound of sirens and flashing blue and red lights fill my surroundings.

I put my hood over my head and look back. The cops were gaining on me. I see an open car door in the midst of the parking lot of McDonalds.

Going on my first instinct, I jump in and shut the door, quickly locking it.

"What the hell?"

I turn towards the drivers seat and realize that I'm not alone.

There was a fairly attractive boy with blonde hair sitting with his hands on the steering wheel.

"Um...hey?" I awkwardly say.

"Who are—" The sound of tires screeching outside interrupt the boy.

I glance outside the window to see officers hop out of their police cars. They begin searching the parking lot to find me.

"Step on it."

"What?"

"Step on it!" I say more sternly this time.

He seems to notice the seriousness in my tone and worry in my eyes as he backs out of the parking stall in a hurry.

The boy steps on the gas pedal and races out of McDonald's parking lot.

Once we lose the cops, he stops the car on the side of the road where no one is.

"Want to explain what that was?" He asks with a confused look on his face.

I hesitantly turn to him, "I'll tell you, just, don't freak out."

"I won't."

I sigh and begin, "Okay so I might've beaten up a few cops in the last few months so the police might just be trying to arrest me."

He blinks a few times as silence fills the air.

"Stay with me."

"What?"

"Stay at my place. I'll make sure the cops never find you."

"Thank you, but I don't even know your name."

"Weston. Weston Koury," he extends his hand out for me to shake.

I gladly shake his hand, "Nice to meet you Weston. I'm Carson."

"Well Carson, I swear on my life, the cops will never find you as long as you promise me you won't do anything else illegal."

"Promise."

"Great," he smiles and starts driving to where I assume is his apartment.

We spend the ride getting to know each other. When we arrive, he helps me get settled into his guest room.

"If you need anything, I'll be in the other room."

"Okay, thank you so much Weston."

"No worries. Goodnight Carson."

"Night."

Time passes and Weston and I become really close. Close in a way that I've never been with anyone before. I just can't explain it.

Today we are at the mall. I found out that Weston is sort of famous in a way. This means he gets a lot of attention from girls.

We're currently in American Eagle checking out some jeans. Being on the run so much, I could never really buy nice clothes. Weston was generous enough to pay for new clothes among many other things.

"O-M-G! It's Weston Koury!" A girl screams.

She reveals herself from behind a rack.

"O-M-G you are so much hotter in person! I absolutely love you!"

She was wearing booty shorts, a very small and tight crop top, and caked her face with make up.

The girl ran over to Weston and jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist.

Weston held his arms tight around the girl's lower waist, preventing her from falling.

I stood on the side clenching my fists. Controlling my anger was getting harder and harder each second.

The girl finally let go of Weston. She seems to have finally noticed my presence.

"Who's this?" She says, giving me a dirty glare.

"Um 'this' is Carson. And I suggest you back off my boyfriend," I sass her.

"Boyfriend? Weston would never date you," the girl retorts.

"Oh and he'd go for you? Honey, he doesn't date fake b*tches," I tell her.

She runs up to me and pulls my hair. That's it. I pin her to the ground and punch her repeatedly.

"Carson. Carson. Carson! Stop! You're going to kill her!" Weston shouts.

I come back to my senses and get off the girl. My fists are shaking as I immediately regret what I had done.

Security starts to come so I sprint to Weston's car yet again.

About twenty minutes later, Weston opens the car door and hops into the drivers seat.

"What was that back there?"

"I-I don't know."

"Carson, you could've seriously hurt her! And on top of that, you promised me you wouldn't do anything else illegal. You promised," his eyes get watery at the last part.

"I'm sorry, I really am. I don't know what came over me. It's just, she was all over you and I didn't know what to do and—"

"You were jealous," he cuts me off as the pieces fall into place.

"You like me. This girl being all over me made you jealous."

"No crap Sherlock," I roll my eyes and slouch into my seat.

"I like you too. But I'm not going to date you if you keep getting violent."

"Weston..."

He immediately leans in and kisses me.

"Look," he grabs my hand and goes on, "I want us to work, but you can't go around punching whoever pisses you off."

I think hard for a moment, "You're more important to me. I'll try my best to control my anger for you Weston."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

» Dakota