Blake Gray // Magcon Meetup

Sorry if this is inaccurate, I have never attended a Magcon event.

I was your average fangirl. I had the Magcon hoodies, posters, Instagram fanpage, and possibly a couple Wattpad books. I had been begging my mom and dad for months to get me tickets for Magcon since they were coming to Dallas, Texas. Finally they gave in and bought me VIP tickets for Magcon this Saturday, and my best friend Kaitlyn is coming too!

Saturday Morning

I wake up and almost scream when I remember Magcon is today. Kaitlyn and I wanted to match so we both decided on wearing black skinny jeans, a Magcon hoodie, and white Converse. After doing my hair and eating breakfast, Kaitlyn and her mom picked me up for Magcon.

We arrive at the venue and it is packed with girls. We line up for the meet and greet and talk to other girls in the line.

After a long wait, Kaitlyn and I were about to meet our heroes.  Conveniently, my favorite was Blake Gray and hers was Hunter Rowland. We never missed a single broadcast from those two. I walk over to Blake and he brings me into a hug. It was true, he really does give the best hugs.

"Hey cutie what's your name?" Blake asks while we posed for the camera. He slid his arm around my waist and we both did peace signs. "Y/N," I respond while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.  "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I lightly laugh and say, "Very cliché Gray." Chuckling, Blake asks, "Where are you from?" "I actually live here in Dallas." "Really? Maybe I'll see you around after tour." "Maybe."  I hug him one last time and I was about to go but I hear his voice call me back. "What's your Twitter? I'll follow you after the meet and greet."  I start internally screaming and fangirling but calmly say, "@y/t/n." I hug him once again and meet all the other guys. After that, I meet up with Kaitlyn.

Once we distance ourselves from the crowd, we start screaming and jumping up and down. "HUNTER KISSED MY CHEEK IM DYING!" "I CAN'T BELIEVE WE JUST MET THEM!" We calm ourselves and head into the venue for the actual show. It was so much fun and I swear I saw Blake wink at me! Okay I need to chill out. Gotta breathe. Anyway, Magcon was incredible and I'm glad I spent it with my best friend.

ding
"Blake Gray follows you on Twitter"
ding
"Blake Gray favorites this tweet"
ding
"Blake Gray retweets this tweet"
ding
"Blake Gray mentions you in a tweet"
ding
"DM from Blake Gray: hey cutie ;)"

:)

» Dakota