Hunter Rowland // Only You

requested by @SartoriusSquad

there's some swearing in this imagine.

Hunter and I just got back from Starbucks. He hasn't spoken to me since we ordered our drinks and I have no clue why.

We enter his house and he storms into his room, me following closely behind.

He slams his door shut in my face. I open it before he can lock the door and lock it myself after entering his bedroom.

Now it is the two of us in a sealed room.

"Hunter, did I do something?"

He simply rolls his eyes and crosses his arms.

"Hunter, I can't fix this if you don't tell me what I did," I try to reason.

"Really Sam? Stop playing innocent. You know exactly what you did," he finally says.

I step back in confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"Bulls*t! You were flirting with that guy at Starbucks and you know it!" he accuses me.

He's never swore at me before or accused me of anything. To say I'm surprised is an understatement, to say I'm hurt is realistic.

"Hunter you know me better than anyone. I would never flirt with anyone other than you!"

"That's such a lie Sam! Flirting with him is one thing, but you won't even own up to it?"

"I'm not going to admit to something I didn't do!"

He scoffs, "You're just like every other girl I've dated."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Using me for fame."

"How dare you accuse me of anything like that!"

"I'm just stating the truth."

"Jerk," I mumble under my breath.

I feel my cheek tingle as his hand comes in contact with it.

Tears spill from my eyes as I slide down the wall and sit with my head in my hands.

"Sh*t..." he frantically says.

Hunter kneels in front of me and holds me tight against him without saying a word.

"I'm so sorry Sam, I got mad. You never flirted with him, I'm just scared you'll leave me like my past girlfriends. But I know you're better than them. I f*cking love you Sam, and no one else."

After my tears calm down and both of our angers seem to float away, I kiss his lips and whisper to him, "I f*cking love you too, Hunter. Only you."

» Dakota