Prologue

In Tokyo, Japan. Night time had spread over the country. Inside his room stood a boy with short black hair and emotionless grey eyes. Most people call him Yandere-kun. His real name is either Ayato/Ayumu/Arata Aishi.

A/N: You guys can decide what his name should be to you

A/N: You guys can decide what his name should be to you. I'm sticking to Ayato.

Ayato: Tomorrow, I'll start my second year of High School. My first year of High School was sooo disappointing. I was hoping I meet someone special but no one asked me out.

Ayato looks down sadly as he wonders about who can he fall in love with.

Ayato: I guess the love of my life isn't just going to fall into my lap. I can't just sit around and wait for someone to ask me out! I have to be more proactive! I wonder what the boy of my dreams would look like...Well for starters...He would be...
Senpai will have black hair and dark eyes. Tan skin and good looking...

Ayato: Yes...That's what my senpai would look like...I don't care if he's a boy. But it's only the senpai of my dreams...No way dreams like that can come true...

Yandere-kun begins to fall asleep dreaming of his senpai...

The Next Day

Yandere-kun gets ready to school. His school was called Akademi Senior High. Which is a high school for boys.

He was so upset that he was almost late! He wonder how come his parents didn't wake him up early. When he came downstairs to greet his parents.

They were gone. He looks around for them and sees a note from his father: Ryoba Aishi.

As he read it, it turns out his parents are going to be in America for about 10 weeks. Ayato doesn't even wonder why they didn't even bother to say goodbye. He grabs a toast that was already toasted and smear it with butter. He put it in his mouth before running off to school with his schoolbag in hand.

Ayato: I'm almost there! I can make it just in time for the entrance ceremomy!!

Yandere-kun begins to pick the pace until he suddenly bumps into a boy wearing the exact same student gakuran uniform, causing the both of them to fall!

Ayato: Aaah! Ouch!

???: Oh God! I'm so sorry, are you okay?

Yandere-kun looks up.

Then that's when it happend.

He looks up at the boy who is  stretching his hand towards him and he looks very familiar.

Then he realize he's the senpai of his dreams but he's real!!

Ayato: (No way...Why do I feel my heart pound heavy?!)

Senpai: Ummm...Are you alright? You didn't hit your head or anything, did you?

Senpai helps Ayato up.

Ayato: Oh, I'm fine!

Senpai: So-Sorry about that...I wasn't watching where I was going...I was worried...

Ayato: It's okay... You're so considerate...(This has to be a dream...I finally meet my Senpai...)

Senpai: Anyway...I'm Taro Yamada...Nice to meet ya.

Ayato: A-Ayato Aishi...Nice to meet ya too Senpai.

Senpai: Yeah! Okay, I'll see you later!
I'm going to be late!

Ayato: Oh yeah I forgot about school! See ya then!

Senpai begins to run off while Yandere-kun watches him go with hearts in his eyes...

Ayato: (This must be fate! This must be destiny! I never felt this way before! He must be my love life! It's time for romance I've been waiting for! This is going to best school year ever!)

???:Hey! What took ya so long?!

Ayato: Eh?!

Yandere-kun looks ahead and sees Senpai talking to a boy orange-hair and orange eyes.

Yandere: Who the hell is he?!!

Boy: Geez! You kept me waiting! You been always like this since we were kids!

Senpai: ...Sorry...

Yandere: No way! A childhood friend?!!!

Boy: Don't get the wrong idea! It's not like I WANT to walk to school with you! The reason why I do it so you won't get lost or get into trouble! You're HOPELESS! BAKA!!!

Senpai:...I'm sorry...

Ayato: A TSUNDERE?!!

Tsundere: Now come on, let's get to school. Also try to catch up and stop apologising!!

Senpai: I'm sorr-!!

Senpai stopped as soon as he saw the boy's glare.

Senpai: ...Okay...

As the two ran off, Yandere-kun fell to his knees.

Yandere: Noooo!!!...My exciting school love life can't be over this quickly...Wait...Maybe it's not over...I'll find someway to get rid of that nuisance. Then Senpai will be mine. I refuse to let that tsundere take him away from me!

Yandere-kun ran off little did he know, he was being watched by a boy with matching red hair, red eyes, and glasses.

Red-Hair Boy: Hmmm...So history repeating itself, huh? Time to test out a theory...