Kaga x Geiju

A/N: Who could get enough of these two? No one! R-17.

Kaga Kusha loves Geiju Tsuka~!

Geiju know that.

Kaga comes to his art club and talks to him sometimes.

Reason why...? Because Kaga loves it when they are alone...

Alone so no one can find out about their relationship.

What more could he ask for?

Kaga: I love you.

Geiju knows he does but stays silent. Kaga is usually the chatty person in the relationship while Geiju just listens.

Kaga: You know I do. Right?

He does.

Kaga: I know I mess around but I really care about you. Sure, I mess with the other boys but.... You're the only boy I ever really need.

Geiju blushes but nods as Kaga kisses. He puts his tongue in his mouth as the art club president deepens the kiss.

There was no resisting the temptation.

He felt Kaga's hands all over him. He felt his zipper on his uniform being pulled down along with white buttoned up shirt being unbuttoned showing some of his chest.

Kaga continues the action by touching Geiju's chest before going down and unzipping his pants.

Geiju let's him do it.

Kaga won't take no for an answer.

Then he felt his private parts being stroked by Kaga's hand which made him moan.

The science club president took the whole thing in his mouth. This action made the quiet Geiju moan louder.

Kaga then pulls 'Geiju Junior' out of his mouth before stroking it again as Geiju released his cum through it.

Geiju: A-AAAAH! S-Shit....

Kaga kissed him again.

Kaga: You're mine. I want to keep you all to myself.

Geiju nods as Kaga striped him out of his clothes and his as well then they spent the rest of the afternoon fucking each other.

Geiju sure was Kaga's obsession.