Yandere-kun's Dad PT. 3

Warning: Attempted Rape. You have been warned.

-Ayato's Pov-

Dad has been acting strange...

He's been going out with some guys ever since Mom left us...

Sure...I wouldn't mind if Dad have himself a few friends...

The only thing I'm worried about if he ends up in a relationship with that 'man'.

The man who the father of my Nemesis, Megami.

I do not like him...

At all...

I hate Megami.

I should as well keep an lookout just in case his father does anything.

He better stay from Dad...

Or I'll make sure he will.

-Third's Pov-

Papa Aishi was at a bar with a few familiar friends that he haven't seen since high school.

He missed this.

He missed hanging out with his friends when he had more freedom back then.

Guy 1: Haha...Aishi-kun. You haven't been around for a while. You must be very busy.

Guy 2: Hey man. Being part of a business cooperation is a big responsiblity.

A/N: I don't know what job Papa Aishi work for. So just bare with me.

Guy 3: So Aishi-kun how is life hanging for you.

Dad: Oh it's alright... Although my wife left me.

Guy 2: Man...I'm sorry to hear that.

Guy 1: Man...Women sure are troublesome.

Guy 3: At least you still have your son and the house. Who knows, you might end up finding someone special.

Dad: Oh...I don't believe that.

Guy 2: Hey don't be scared. Your still young. You're still in your thirties.

Guy 1: Yeah. You could probably pick up some cute chick or some hot guy at some stripping club!

Guy 4: Dude. That sounded so gay! You must be drunk off your ass~!

Guy 1: Who cares!

Guys: Hahahahahaha.

Dad: -Smiles-

It was great for Papa Aishi to get with some old friends and hang out together like they used to. Just too bad they never really knew what happened to him.

Heck, they wouldn't even believe him if he told them he was kidnapped and forced to marry his own wife.

Well...He wouldn't believe that either if it was someone else saying that...

Dad: Welp. I better get home soon. My son would probably wonder where I'm at.

Guy 1: Awww. Leaving so soon?

Dad: Yeah sorry.

Guy 2: Alright. See you again on the weekend!

Dad: I will.

Papa Aishi left the bar before heading down the street.

The streets of Shisuta town seems to be quiet...and yet eerily.

Dad: I have a bad feeling...is someone watching me...?

Then all of a sudden, a hand grabbed him by his mouth and pulled him into a alleyway.

Dad: MMH-?!

He was pushed onto the ground and the dark figure over him pulled out a gun.

Man: Don't Move.

Papa Aishi couldn't believe this...His life was being threaten. But this time not by a woman.

The man then pulls down his pants as Papa Aishi whimpered in fear and horror.

Oh no...He was about to get...

Dad: P-Please. Don't do this!

Man: SHUT UP SLUT! You should be enjoying this like the faggot you are~!

He pushes him to the wall as Papa Aishi tries to get out of his grip. But he was still held at gun point.

He felt powerless and scared. Just like...that day.

He was about to get raped again...

and not by his wife this time...By a drunk horny rapist.

Why is life so cruel...What did he do to deserve this?! 

Dad: N-NO! PLEASE STOP!!!!!

BAM!

Dad:....Eh?

Papa Aishi felt the body over him fall to the ground as the man that tried to assault him went limp. He was either unconscious or dead...

He looked up to his savior...

Dad: S-Saiko-san!?