Yandere-kun's Dad PT.4

-Third's Pov-

Kyosei was shocked to see Saiko-san was the one who saved him.

Saiko: Kyosei-Kun. Are you alright?

Papa Aishi was a bit shock that he wasn't calling him Aishi-san. To be honest, it should have never been his name to begin with.

Dad: Y-Yes. I'm fine for now. Thanks to you.

Saiko-san gave him a small smile before glaring down at the man who tried to assault.

Saiko: Filhty creatures like him shouldn't exist in this world. They bring a whole shame to man alike all around. They're nothing but scum.

He helps Papa Aishi up and put his jacket over his shoulders.

Dad: T-Thanks.

Saiko: I called the police. They'll pick the scumbag later. Let's just take you home.

-Later-

After the long walk home, both man walked quietly in a comfortable silence.

Dad: Well...There's my home. Ayato probably asleep by now.

Saiko: Hmm...

Dad: Oh yeah and...Thanks again.

Kyosei kissed Saiko on the cheek, which shocks the older man.

Dad: S-Sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I'll see you soon Saiko-san.

Papa Aishi quickly ran up to his home, blushing like a school girl and unlocks his door, waves back at Saiko-san before closing it.

Saiko:......Ha...I really am in love with that man.

-Omake-

Ayato: Papa...Where were you. I was worried sick.

Dad: Oh Gomen. Your old man had more than he could drink. Haha...

Ayato:.....But. You're not drunk. If anything, you still look stable...But you smell like sweat.

Dad:......(Shit.)