I Want My Senpai Back!!!

A/N: Genderbend Version of the video 'I Want My Senpai Back' that created by YandereDev.

Ayato Aishi a.k.a Yandere-kun was looking a little down lately. There was one reason why.

He couldn't find his Senpai.

Where could his Senpai be?

I want my Senpai back...by Yandere-kun.

Ayato: I lost my Senpai. I want him back.

So he decided to go ask someone. He met up with a purple hair boy with purple eyes. His name was Kokono Haruki.

Ayato: Have you seen my Senpai Kokono-kun?

Kokono: No Ayato-kun. I haven't seen your Senpai.

Ayato: Okay. Thank you anyway.

He then walked up to the loner boy that's always seen on the rooftop. He's nicknamed Kuu Dere-kun. No one knows his real name. His hair color is sky blue while his eyes are red.

Ayato: Have you seen my Senpai?

The quiet boy looked up and responded.

Kuudere: No. I haven't seen any Senpais around here.

Ayato: Okay. Thank you anyway.

He met up with the next person. He recognized him. He was Osaka Najimi. His rival. Oh well. It's best he ask him.

Ayato: Have you seen my Senpai?

Osaka: N-No! Why are you asking ME?! I-It's not like I like him or anything! I don't even NEED a Senpai!!! I wouldn't even date YOUR Senpai! D-Don't ask me anymore questions!! BAKA!!

Ayato: Okay. Thank you anyway.

As he was walking away, he could've swore he saw a familiar person hiding behind Osaka. Maybe it was his imagination.

He went to the next person. His name was Midori Gurin. He had matching green hair and eyes. Makes sense because his first and last name literally means green. He was even on his green phone texting someone.

Ayato: Midori-kun, have you seen my Senpai?

Midori: I haven't seen anything all day! I'm too busy writing emails to YandereDev wasting his time with stupid questions.

Midori was known to irritate everyone with stupid questions in school.

Ayato: ...You should stop that...

Midori: Okay...

After Ayato left, Midori secretly went back to his green phone.

Ayato tried again and this time he went up to a male teacher.

Ayato: Sensei, have you seen my Senpai?

Teacher: I had a Senpai when I was your age. I never had the chance to confess my feelings for him.

Ayato grumbled a bit. This was getting him nowhere.

Ayato: I don't care. That is not my Senpai. Thank you anyway.

He went up to the last person for help. The last person was a boy with black hair with a bit of salmon pink in the front. He was on a computer. His name was Pippi Osu.

Ayato: Pippi-kun, have you seen my Senpai?

Pippi heard him but he was too focus on the computer playing his video game.

Pippi: What is a Senpai?

Ayato: -Sighs- ...thank you anyway...

After talking to everyone, Yandere-kun was on the ground falling in depression.

Ayato: Nobody has seen my Senpai. What if I never see him again? What if nobody ever finds him? My poor Senpai. I miss him so much.

Suddenly Info-kun showed up, looking a little concerned. But...only a little.

Info: What's the matter?

Ayato: I lost my Senpai and nobody has seen him?

Info: What does your Senpai look like?

Ayato: He has dark hair, dreamy eyes, and-

He then begins to remember something.

Ayato: (Wait a minute. That boy. Who was next to Osaka-kun...THAT WAS-?!!)

Then it dawn on him. He was mad and all he can see was red.

Ayato: I HAVE SEEN MY SENPAI!!!!

He then got up and ran off leaving the confused Info-kun. He ran past the others he talked too until he finally got back to Osaka, who was still in his spot and the person behind him was indeed Senpai!!!

Ayato: YOU. YOU STOLE MY SENPAI!!!

Osaka's eyes went wide as Yandere-kun pulled out a large kitchen knife.

Ayato: Hehehe...Hahahahahahahahaha~!

Osaka: No! STOP! NOOOO!

Ayato grabs Osaka and begins to stab him. Osaka's painful screams echoed throughout the school but Ayato didn't care. He continued to stab him as he laugh manically. Osaka screamed and pleaded for him to stop but Ayato showed no mercy!

Osaka: AAAAAAAAAAAH!!! ST-STOP! NO!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Ayato: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!

-Stab- -Stab- -Stab- 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

After stabbing Osaka for about 67 times, the boy's body went limp and blood was everywhere.

Yandere-kun went towards Taro and hugged him.

Taro looked at him in horror as Ayato made a smile despite some of the blood was on his uniform and face.

Ayato: I love my Senpai~! 💖💖💖💖💖💖