Mida Rano

-Third's Pov-

Yandere-kun stalk the perverted teacher all day in order to learn some things about him.

Turns out Mida is a substitute teacher who absolutely loves his job; there is nothing that he enjoys more than having dozens of eyes all directed towards him...especially if those eyes belong to teenage boys.

Mida would appear at any school as a substitute. He will also quickly begin hunting for new "prey", and it turns out poor Senpai has caught his attention, much to Yandere-kun's dismay.

His hobby is seducing schoolboys, and so far, no man has ever been able to resist his charms. If he decides that he wants someone, they have no hope of escape. Senpai won't be able to escape the man's clutches unless someone takes drastic measure.

And that someone will be Yandere-kun himself.

Ayato: That bastard...He'll seduced Senpai until he is his toy for sexual pleasures!! I refuse to let that happen!! Now...how am I going to get rid of him...?

-Meanwhile-

Class was over as all the male students bevgin to leave early while some stayed after school for club activities.

Mida: See you all tomorrow.

Male Students: Hai Sensei!

Taro was about to leave until Mida called him.

Mida: Taro-kun. I wish to talk to you before you go.

Senpai: Oh umm...okay. What is it, Rano-Sensei...Am I in trouble?

Mida: Well...no. But judging from your grades. You seem to be behind in some classes. You're behind in Math. Science isn't improving. Then there's Biology. I'm going to have keep you here after school for tutoring.

Senpai: O-Oh...

The reason why Senpai was behind in some of his classes was because of what was happening the last few weeks. His friends either would disappear or die. It was heart-breaking...So maybe a little tutoring would help get him back on track.

Senpai: H-Hai Rano-Sensei. That will be fine.

Mida let's out another seductive chuckle and puts on a flirty smile with a wild blush on his face.

Mida: Get ready Big Boy~! I'm going to teach you a whole lot of things today~!

Senpai: (Wait...Big Boy?!!)

For some reason, Senpai did not like the sound of this at all...