Okayu Ruto

-Okayu's Pov-

Today was a tuesday as I begin to walk to school again...

Oh no...I must be late again!

But I realize I wasn't when some boys from my school notice me. They gave me odd looks like I from a freak show...

Male Student 1: Freak.

Male Student 2: Weirdo.

I sigh and ignored them. I'm used to this. Everyone in the school knows I'm the occult president. So to them, I'm just some creepy goth kid.

But...I also have some friends who understand my pain.

My first friend is Shin.

He's been my best friend for a very long time. When I'm not available for club duties, I usually leave him in charge. I also know he has a crush on Budo Masuta, the martial arts club leader. I think they look cute together. After all, Budo-kun seems to like Shin as well because he's always trying to give Shin his undivided attention.

Then there's the other members in the club.

Daku Atsu. Kosuke Jutsu. Chojo Tekina. Supana Churu.

Besides me and Shin,  all of them cover their left eyes. Chojo-kun covers his with his bangs. Daku with his glasses. Kosuke with a bandage and Supana covers his with an eyepatch.

Because of this, people always believe they are hiding something underneath them. But I just think it's best for them to keep it secretive. After all, it seems personal.

These guys are my only friends. They taught me that the world isn't such a lonely place.

Then there's Taro-Senpai. Even though we hardly talk much but I just...can't stop thinking about him...my dark heart blooms everytime I'm near him...

I begin to walk up the rooftop silently greeting the other rooftop boys.

First boy I meet is a sky-blue hair boy with red eyes named Kuu dere-kun. He's a very quiet person. I usually see him reading a book alone.

Next person is a green hair boy named Midori Gurin. Unlike Kuu dere-kun, Midori-kun is very loud and always chatting on his phone asking a game developer name 'YandereDev' stupid questions to waste his time. I feel bad for him...YandereDev I mean.

Next person who is over at the other part of the rooftop is Mai Otto.

His name literally means 'My Husband'.

He has dark pinkish-purple hair with rainbow color eyes.

Rumors has it, he's in love with the same game developer Midori pesters and would wish to meet him someday.

And last but not least...those two boys...

The Basu Brothers

The Basu Brothers. Saku and Iku Basu.

They are supernatural beings but sadly no one believes me...

To everyone else, they're just popular school boys.

Saku Basu, the older twin with purple hair and yellow eyes is a incubus. While his younger brother Iku, the one with pink hair and cyan eyes is a vampire.

But people keep telling me only a fool would believe in that.

But I'm no fool. I'll prove someday that these two are supernatural! Speaking of them, I walk over to my spot and begin to spy on them to overhear their conversation.

Iku: Hey Bro.

Saku: Yeah?

Iku: Do you remember that guy who tried to ask me out in school?

Saku: You mean that creep the other day? What about him?

Iku: Well guess what, he said he'll pay me to have sex with him.

Saku: OMG! No way!

Iku: Yeah and I was like: Dude, seriously? If you want my body, you have to earn it.

Saku: Wow. We gotta tell the entire school this. This information will ruin that guy's life~!

Iku: Yeah, you're a genius! I should've thought about this sooner~!

Basu Brothers: -Laughing-

Okay...So they're just gossiping...Nothing supernatural there...

Suddenly I sense a dark aurora. Not coming from the Basu Brothers...

It's from someone else. You see, when you're my club, you'll have the ability to sense other people's aurora.

I turned my head and noticed a boy with black and emotionless grey eyes watching me...

For some reason...I can't help but feel scared of him.

He looked at me for a few monents before leaving.

The atmosphere around me went calm again.

I shuddered a little. I had never sense a dark aurora before in my life...It felt very...evil.

...Who was that boy?