Yandere-kun's Dad PT. 2

A/N: Papa Aishi meets someone from his past and for some reason, his son becomes overprotective.

Papa Aishi (What I'm calling him for now on) was happy to spend some time with his son.

Though his son didn't really seem to agree with their 'bonding' activity.

He tries to get to know his son.

What he likes...Dislikes...Hobbies...Etc.

All he got was from his son that likes only one thing...His Senpai...

He didn't approve of the relationship of his son liking another boy...

But if it makes his son happy...Then he has no choice but to accept it.

His dislikes...Everything in general.

Hobbies...None (Except killing people for the sake of his Senpai.)

Papa Aishi was afraid of this...

His son was becoming...like his mother.

The woman he never wanted to see or hear from again.

He had been trapped with her for at least close to two decades already.

They both married young. So that means he wasn't all that old but he wasn't young either.

They had Ayato some time later.

Papa: N-Ne. Ayato.

His emotionless son looks at him.

Papa: Am I...a bad father?

His son gave him that emotionless stare once more as if he was judging him.

Ayato: No.

He was shocked. No?

Papa: No.

Ayato: You're not a bad father. You tried to be there for me when Mom really wasn't.

Throughout Ayato's life for as long as he could remember, his mom never really paid too much attention to him. It was always his father that received the attention. It wasn't like Ryoba never loved her son. She did. It just that...she would prefer her husband over her son. So Ayato was pretty much neglected by his mother unless she had an reason to speak to him.

Papa Aishi was the one who give Ayato his attention throughout his life.

He always the one worried about his son's health.

He was not like Ryoba.

He didn't want an emotionless son that found nothing interesting in life besides his Senpai.

He wanted to show Ayato that life can be cruel but it also can be beautiful.

Papa: Well... If that's the case. Just know Ayato. Whatever happened between us. Just know you'll always be my son. No matter what choices you choose in life. Just be careful with the boy you love, okay kiddo?

Ayato:....Yes Dad.

Ayato was his pride and joy. Even if he took after his mother. Papa Aishi would always be there for his son if ever needs anything to spark his interest.

???: Aishi-san?

Papa Aishi jumped a bit recognizing the voice. 

He haven't heard that since...He got married.

Papa: Saiko-san?

Papa: Saiko-san?

Saiko-san...The father of Megami Saiko, whose the student  council president and Principal of Akademi High: Ayato's high school. He was also in charge of the Saiko Cooperation.

Saiko made a small smile seeing his beloved 'friend' again...in so long...

Saiko: It's nice to see you again...Old friend.

Papa: Y-Yeah. Of course.

Saiko: How's your...'wife'.

He spoke those words in venom. Ayato was the only one who catched them.

Papa: Oh...We recently broken up...

Saiko: Oh. For shame...Sorry to hear that. Maybe...We can catch up like old times.

Papa: Really? I would like that.

Ayato didn't. He glared at the man that was flirting with his father.

Saiko: Oh...Whose that boy that's glaring at us behind you.

Papa: Oh this is Ayato. He's my son.

Ayato: And we were just leaving...

Papa: Eh?! Already.

Ayato: Papa...Let's go...

Papa: O-Okay. (PAPA?!! He's usually calls me Dad or Father. What started this?!) See ya later Saiko-san!

Saiko: Of course.

Saiko-san smirked when he saw the death glare the boy was giving him while dragging his father away.

Ayato: (You better stay away from him.)