Midori x Flame Demon

A/N: Midori Gurin (Male) x Flame Demon.

Plot: Midori finds a bloody ritual knife and returns it to the occult club. He then ends up in the world of demons where he took an interest into a certain Flame Demon who doesn't like humans.

-Third's Pov-

Finding conscious, Midori wakes up from the sudden impact.

Midori: Ughh...where am I? Gahh!

He looked around to see that he was into a dark and empty space.

Midori: Who-What- huh! Monsters?!

There were three demons close by.

One was a woman whose body was gray all over, her eyes were all black. She had bat-like wings sprouting out of her back, a barbed tail. And she wore tight lace that clung to her body.

Midori: (She's kinda hot...)

The next demon was quiet frightening, he lacked arms and eyes and his neck was stretched out endlessly. His skin was ghostly white and he was completely nude. He knew he had an intriguing story to tell online.

???: A mortal? Here? How curious.

Midori turns his head to the demon on the left.

Midori: H-Huh? WHOA!

Midori saw that the third demon was dressed in a black coat that looks almost like his gakuran uniform. But what stood out the most about him was the fact that he had no head and instead an inferno of white flames in its place. Both his gloved hands blazed out white-hot flames as his arms were stretched out.

Midori: Who is he? Why is his head on fire?

He blushes as he felt a strange tight feeling in his chest.

Midori: ...and why do I feel like seriously making out with him?

Flame Demon: Why have you come here, I wonder? Do you have a fascination with the occult? Or have you come here seeking power?

Midori paused for a bit at his words, he hesitated on what to say back. He then said, 'skip it' and managed to let out his first words to him.

Midori: I'm interested in you...

Flame Demon: Oh, are you? What a pity; I am not interested in you at all. Humans are mundane, boring creatures. Tell me, why should I consider you to be worthy of my time?

Midori shook his head.

Midori: No! You don't Understand, I'm INTERESTED in you!

Flame Demon: I. . .what? What do you mean?

Midori: You're hot-UH! No! I mean-!

Flame Demon: Wh...what...?... Watch your tongue mortal! Do you have ANY idea who you are speaking to?!

He hissed as Midori gave a look of naive before responding: "Um. . .Some Sort of. . .Fiend Demon?"

He immediately regretted those words when he saw the Flame Demon got angry.

The demon's flame head roared with red fire as he snarled at Midori.

Flame Demon: What?! That is not my name! You are unworthy to hear my true name, but you address me as the FLAME demon! Do I have fiends in my hands? Do I have a fiend for a head? No! I have flames! I am the FLAME demon! Get it right!

The green haired teen threw his hands up in surrender.

Midori: YIKES! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

The flame demon's head returned to its original color and he held his face in frustration.

Flame Demon: Rrr, what a vexing human...you've caused me to lose my composure...

Midori cursed at himself for blurting out such a flirtatious remark. But he was still determined with bringing out his curiosity towards the Flame Demon that it gave him an idea.

Midori: Flame Demon! Flame Demon! Let me make it up to you with a date.

As he insisted, the flame demon would have raised an eyebrow, if he had one.

Flame Demon: And why exactly would I desire to do such a thing?

Midori: Because you'll have a great time!

Flame Demon: I have no reason to believe in your words.

Midori made sure to be careful with his words, so he did the bravest and most stupidest thing a person could do.

Midori: I'll make a deal with you. If you go on a date with me, and you don't have any fun, I'll give you my soul.

Flame Demon: Foolish human! You do not grasp the consequences of your proposal! Do you truly wish to wager your eternal soul?

Midori answered in a serious tone.

Midori: Yes. (I can't get over this feeling inside...I need to date this demon. Please oh please say yes...)

The flame demon didn't know to think of the green hair human.

Flame Demon: ...is...this human...serious...?...So be it, foolish mortal! I agree to your terms! There is no backing out of this bargain now! I will go on a...'date'...with you! And, if I do not enjoy myself...I will CONSUME YOUR SOUL!

Midori cheered to himself with excitement.

Midori: (Yes! He said yes! This is going to be so much fun!)