Kizami's Dirty Little Secret...

A/N: Kizami's Route is going to have multiple endings. Enjoy!

-Kizami's Pov-

I was so I met Senpai and what's better?

He so cute!!

He's literally hot!

He'll definetly fit the role of Juliet in my play in the drama club.

I know this because after all, I am the drama club president.

It's obvious that I get the lead role of Romeo in the play and no one else.

Then when it hits Friday. He will soon belong to Ore-sama~!

He will be my 'Juliet'~!

Senpai was already in class while I was talking to my best friend Azusa Nodo.

We have been best friends since middle school

We have been best friends since middle school. It's...a little strange how people mistake him for Mikuo Hatsune, the male version of Miku Hatsune from vocaloid. Sometimes he tries to ignore it but other times it does tick him off. I feel very sorry for him.

The two of us have just been talking for a little while I heard something go off.

Oh...It's my phone.

Azusa looked at me in confusion.

Me: Hold on. I need to take this. Be right back.

I ran off before he could say anything.

-Ayato's Pov-

I saw Kizami ran from the fountain outside to the front gate. I followed him and kept my distance. I wonder whose calling him.

He then answers his phone and brings it to his ear.

Kizami: Hello? Ugh- I told you not to call me when I'm at school! Like I said, that was a one-time thing! I don't wanna do that again! ...H...How much did you say...?...Well...if it's just...one more time...then I guess it's okay...How about tonight? Where we met last time? In Shisuta Town? Okay then...see you tonight.

Hmm...Seems like someone got a dirty little secret~!

Kizami then brought his hands to his face and it looks like he's about to cry.

How pathetic...The drama club president who acts like he's a prince is actually showing his true colors.

Kizami: Ugh! I can't believe I'm doing this!!

He ran back to the fountain after that.

So...He's got himself into compensated dating with an older man.

I chuckled evilly to myself as I conjured up a diabolical plan to get rid of him.

Watch out Kizami Sunobu. I'm coming for you!!!