Haruto x Hayato

A/N: Haruto Yuto x Hayato Haruki. Yaoi in the morning. R-17.

Haruto woke up in the morning about 7:34 am...

He swears if it wasn't a saturday from school. He think he'll totally feel really bummed out.

He heard a groan next to him and smile at the familiar green hair that was buddled up in the sheets.

Haruto took the sheets off his lover gently to see Hayato sleeping on the bed in nothing but his shirt on.

Well...in Haruto's shirt that is.

If you know what I mean~! 🙄🙄🙄

Haruto: Hayato~! Hayato~! Time to get up.

However the green hair teen wasn't moving. It seems that he was still trying to sleep.

Haruto smirks again getting a perverted idea.

He moves his hand towards Hayato's leg all the way to his thigh. He grabs ahold of his 'thing', then he begins to stroke it.

Hayato: -Moans-

Haruto made a toothy grin knowing how sensitive his lover was. He licked his lover's adam's apple before going down towards one of his exposed nubs and flicked his tongue onto it before sucking on it making Hayato moan even more.

Hayato pants and moans in pleasure as Haruto continues to stroke his 'thing'.

Hayato: H-Haruto! *Moans* I-I'm gonna-!

He didn't finish his sentence as his love juice came out. Haruto lets go of his crotch before putting his fingers in his mouth sucking on some of the essence that came out.

Hayato, now fully awake, blushes as Haruto smiles at him.

Haruto: Good Morning~!

Hayato: P-Pervert. I can't believe you had your way with me.

Haruto: But you were enjoying it~!

Hayato: -Blushes- S-Shut up.

Haruto kisses him on the lips as Hayato deepens it.

What a great morning this was.