Megami x Nemesis-kun

-Third's Pov-

A/N: One-sided love.

Everyone knows who Nemesis-kun is. But the question is? Who hired him to kill Yandere-kun?

Well...That would be Megami Saikou of course.

After all. Remember that speech when he said he will eliminate anyone who will pose a threat to the school?

Well, he wasn't kidding.

In order to protect Taro Yamada, his Senpai, from the person that is stalking him.

He hired Nemesis-kun to do his dirty work.

But...If only he knew how much Nemesis-kun had begin to harbor romantic feelings for him...

But no...His feelings did not matter. Now did it?

As an trained assassin, emotions would get in the way. His superiors would be disappointed if they see him like this.

He was only here to stick to the mission.

His mission was to kill the stalker who was responsible for the deaths of all those boys who were killed ever since the start of the school.

That's all he needed to do.

Hunt him down.

Hunt down the low dog who believed he had the right to kill those innocent boys.

Nemesis-kun found it sickening that this scum would kill those boys just for the sake of love.

Love...

His superiors had told him he would never find love...

Because love doesn't exist...

Or does it...?

Ever since he came to Akademi High.

He became madly in love with the student council president.

Megami Saikou.

He was perfect

He was perfect. Everything he did was perfect. Everything about him was perfect. Megami would do anything to stand by his side. Even be his personal slave...

Though, it's such a shame that the young man that he was in love with...

Had set his heart for another.

Which means...He's out of his league.

He'll never be able to get his Megami-senpai to notice him. Espically if he was in love with another man.

Sad isn't it...

His superiors were wrong. Love does exist. It comes in all shape and form.

However, it can also be an cruel mistress.

Because if love exist. So does one-sided love.

Nemesis: Megami-Sama...Please noticed me...

IT HURTS.