MasuGaku

A/N: How they met...?

Kenta: PAPA~!

Shin looked up from his occult book to see his two sons staring up at him with curious eyes.

Shin: Yes. What is it?

Hibiya: Papa...How did you and Daddy met?

Shin made a small smile before gesturing his two sons to sit next to him on the couch.

Shin: Well you see boys...I met your father when we were in high school. You might say you're Uncle Oko introduced him to me since they knew each other before I did.

Kenta: Uncle Oko knew Daddy before you?

Shin nods before telling them the full story.

Shin: Yes. You might say they were technically rivals. Trying to make people join their club. But after a what while, they just became minor acquiantances. Then I begin to see Budo sometimes coming into the occult club asking Oko for some advice and at least some help on some things. I couldn't take my eyes off him. That's when he begin to noticed me...
It was like...love at first sight.

Kenta: Wow! So Daddy was your first love...?

Shin made a frown.

Shin: No...It was your uncle Oko at first. But he only wanted Taro. But don't tell your father I said that.

Hibiya: Okay.

Shin: At first...I thought we were just gonna stay friends...But this is how it went...In the middle of spring, I begin to get some weird letters from someone...

-Flashback-

Shin stood at the balcony of the school waiting for the person who asked him to meet him there.

Shin: I been receiving these letter for days...I do not want to think about the culprit...who is playing with me?!

Shin felt frustrated and thought this was some kind of joke. Well he didn't find it funny!

Shin: HECK! WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THIS?!

???:...It's not any joke...

Shin jumped when he noticed Budo, the Martial Arts Club Leader, behind him.

Shin: Masuta-sama...What are you doing here?

Budo: I'm here to END this!

End what are the words Shin wanted to say but he got more angrier.

Shin: So you're the one who sent me these letters?! Do you take me as a fool?!

Budo: NO! SHIN! THAT'S NOT TRUE! I sent those letters because... because...

Shin: Because what?!

Budo grabs Shin's hand, but not hard enough, to scare the smaller male away.

Budo: Because I love you!

Shin: E-Ehhhh?!

Shin felt his cheeks blushed a bit.

Shin: T-That can't be true!

Budo: If you don't believe me, then I'll prove it to you!

Budo kissed him on the lips as Shin stared wide eye at the stronger male before he deepen the kiss.

Budo also kind of touched Shin's butt along the way.

-End Flashback-

Shin: And to that day, we were lovers...Then we had you guys.

Kenta: So... Daddy's a pervert?

Shin: W-What? N-No! Of course not! It's just that he caught me off guard and-!

Kenta: HAHAHAHAHAHA! PERVERT DADDY! PERVERT DADDY! PERVERT DADDY!

Budo: Eh...? What's going on...?

Kenta: PERVERT DADDY! PERVERT DADDY! PERVERT DADDY!

Hibiya:...Pervert...

Budo:.....Shin...did you just...

Shin: Uhh...I can explain?