Oko x Megami

A/N: The occult club leader x the student council president.

Megami Saikou and Oko Ruto were two different people.

Oko believe in supernatural.

Megami believe in reality.

Oko Ruto was the outcast of Akademi. No one wanted to be his friend besides his club members and a certain Senpai.

Megami was friends with everyone. Despite having many friends. He also had enemies.

One enemy is known in the school.

Ayato Aishi, the serial killer and yandere of Akademi Senior High.

Ayato Aishi was in love with Taro Yamada.

Oko Ruto was too. Or so everyone thought.

Ayato Aishi did not want anyone near the naive male. Not even the occult club president.

He is planning to have the poor occult president eliminated.

But Megami had to disagree with that.

So besides having Senpai in protective custody.

Megami now realized Taro Yamada wasn't the only boy being stalked.

Being the leader on whatever spikes your interest, He never backs down until he achieves his goal, wouldn't hesitate when action is required and most importantly would stay in control of himself. Megami Saikou lived by these rules and it already brought success in his young life. Never once was he outclassed as the leader of the students council, never did he backed down when somebody was foolish enough to challenge him.

After all, for the student body. He wasn't going down without a fight.

Megami: Oko Ruto huh?

To be honest, he never would've thought anyone besides Senpai would catch his interest

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

To be honest, he never would've thought anyone besides Senpai would catch his interest.

Oko Ruto was an goth and a stalker. No one really liked him and it wouldn't surprise Megami if bad rumors came out about him.

Like it did with that poor kid, Kizami Sunobu, the snooby drama club president, who committed suicide due to being bullied by his peers last week. His family is now holding an funeral.

Megami was absent during the time, so he wasn't able to stop the poor student from getting bullied.

But...Seeing Oko Ruto for the first time in person really intriguing.

Oko: Y-You wanted to see me?

He stuttered. How cute. Megami love seeing the boy stutter.

Megami: Yes. Are you aware that you are being stalked?

Oko: N-No.

Megami: I see. Well then. Oko Ruto, your life is in grave danger. A serial killer is here loose on the school and he's after you.

The occult president eyes went wide.

Megami: But don't worry. I'll keep you safe.

Oko: I-I see. Thank you.

Megami smiled. But...If only he could tell Oko how he really feels about him. But for now...

He'll just keep an eye out for Ayato. No way in hell that he'll let that yandere get what he wants.

Espically trying to take Oko's life.

But as you know, Megami was not having none of that shit.

Megami: (I will keep you safe. My precious little occult president.)

)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.