Oko x Aso

A/N: Oko Ruto x Aso Rito. Okayu to Oko. Asura to Aso.

Plot: The beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Aso Rito, the sports club president, was in the gym as he was playing basketball with his team mates.

Player: Here, Aso-san!

One of his teammates passes him the ball and then a spark of blue flashes through his eyes.

Student A: Whoa!

Student B: It's his power moment! Awesome!

Aso charges at the hoop avoiding the other opposing players and powers up a slam dunk before sending it down into the hoop!

Student A: COOL!

Student B: Aso-kun is so awesome! He's the best sports player in Akademi High!

Aso: Alright everyone, take five.

Aso walks to the showers and took a quick wash up and put on a new uniform.

Aso: Maybe a good exercise would make me feel more energized. After all, no one should turn down a good run on track.

Aso walks outside when he suddenly heard some commotion going on nearby.

???: Hah. Loser.

He saw a familiar person getting bullied by a few delinquents.

It was Oko Ruto, the occult club president.

Oko: P-Please leave me alone.

Delinquent: Hah? We're not finished yet.

All of a sudden a basketball hit one of the delinquents on the side of his face causing him to fall to the ground in pain due to the blow.

Delinquent: OW! WHAT THE HELL?!

Aso: You are now! Leave or I'll pound you!

The delinquent scoff but they decided they got better things to do. They pick up their 'friend' and walked away saying 'This isn't over!!'

Aso walks over to Oko and helps him up.

Aso: Are you okay?

Oko: Y-Yes. Thank you.

Aso made a smile which made Oko blushed.

Aso: No probs. I'm Aso Rito!

Oko: O-Oko Ruto.

Aso: Now that's over! Would you like to go on a run with me?!

Oko: A-A run?

Aso: Y-Ya know! Just the two of us together.

Oko: O-Oh...S-Sorry. I don't do runs.

Aso: Oh...That's okay. What do you like to do.

Oko: S-Summon spirits...Rituals...Read Ghost Stories. Watch scary movies...

Aso: Cool! How about we watch a scary movie together at my house.

Oko made a small smile.

Oko: I-I would like that.

Aso: Great! See ya later!

Aso ran off very fast that Oko didn't see him anymore.

Oko: I can't stop thinking about him...W-What is this I'm feeling...Did he cast a spell on me?