Kizami's Fourth Death- Kidnapping and Torture

-Third's Pov-

Riku: Hey. Has anyone seen Azusa-kun?

Hayato: Nope. I haven't.

Sora: He wasn't seen in class this morning.

Haruki: Strange...Kizami-kun. Do you know where Azusa could be?

Kizami: No...Ore-sama hasn't seen him. Maybe he was sick and he went home early.

As the boys were walking home. They notice Yan-kun carrying a instrument case. They thought he probably was coming back from band practice from the music club and just shrugged it off.

But little did  they know...what was really in that case.

-Later-

Ayato was now at home as he goes into the basement where Azusa-kun is now tied to the chair.

He smirked while looking at him.

Oh he had 'plans' with him~!

Ayato: Hello Azusa-kun. Did you had a nice nap?

Azusa: Why are you doing this? What did I ever do to you?

Ayato stared down at him while Azusa had fear in his eyes.

Ayato: Nothing. But I can't let your friend have Senpai.

Azusa: W-What?!

Yandere-kun nods as he stares at his victim.

Azusa: H-How long are you going to keep me here? Forever?!

Ayato: Maybe...Who knows.

Azusa: What are you going to do? Are you going to kill me?!

Yandere-kun makes a sinster smile that promise something dark and horrible is about to happen.

Ayato: You ask a lot of questions. But oh no...I got something better planned for you.

Azusa: How could you do this to someone?

Ayato ignored him.

Ayato: So now...We are going to have some fun...for the next few hours...

Ayato laughs as he grabs some of his 'torture tools' and goes over to Azusa.

Azusa: Wait! What are you doing?! Stay away from me!!! No Stop!! Nooooooo!!

Ayato: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Azusa: Nooooooo!!!

-Timeskip-

Yandere-kun has torture his victim up to 18 hours until he gets tired day by day. This continued for over a week making Azusa's  sanity reduced as he is being tortured by Yandere-kun dark twisted intentions. But one day...Azusa finally gave up and was turned into a mindslave.

Azusa: I'm worthless...I'll do anything....please let me go...

Ayato: Good. Now. You will do as I say right?

Azusa: Yes...

Ayato: Hahahahahaha!!!

Later

The next day it was a friday morning, the two boys made it to school. They then saw Kizami.

Ayato: He's going to confess to Senpai today. I need you to kill him with this knife.

Azusa: Kill....Kill...Kill...

Ayato: Do it.

Azusa: Kill...Kill...Kill...

Yandere-kun chuckles evilly as he watches the mindslave walk up to the purple hair boy.

Azusa: Kill...Kill...Kill...

Kizami: Azusa! Thank God you're alright! What happend to y-?!Wait! What are y-?!! N-NOOO!!!

Everyone screams and stares in horror watching as Azusa grabs Kizami and pushes him to the ground. He tries to stab Kizami as the boy tries to fight back. But Azusa got the upperhand of him and proceeds to stab him mutliplt times. Kizami's screams echoed throughout the school as he was being killed. He cried and pleaded for help but everyone else was too scared to move. After a while, Kizami stopped moving and Azusa stopped stabbing him as blood was everywhere. Espically on his clothes.

The mindslave then pulls the knife out of the boy who was now dead.

Azusa: Ki...ZA...MI...?

Tears flooded through eyes realizing what he had done.

Then Azusa decided it was time to end everything. So he puts the knife near his neck and stabs himself. Then rips it out causing blood to sprout out like a water fountain before he fell next to Kizami, dead.

Kyoushi Taiso, who saw everything, begin to call the police while students ran home. Yandere-kun walks home with a evil smile on his face.