Hayato x Sota x Haruto

Requested by. green1000

A/N: Threesome anybody?

Plot: Sota believes his best friends Hayato and Haruto are hiding something. What happeneds when he finds out?

Sota Yuki was no idiot.

Something was going on between two of his closer friends, Hayato and Haruto.

The past few weeks they're always going somewhere when his back is turn.

Sota: Hey. Riku. Sora. Do you guys think Hayato and Haruto are up to something suspicious?

Riku Soma looked at him with a confused expression.

Riku: Not that I know of. Hayato doing something strange? Nope. But Haruto. Yep.

Sora: Because he's a scientist.

True. Sora Sosuke has a point. Their friend, Haruto Yuto, was president of the science club and was always doing something strange.

So there was no surprise
there.

Sora: But doing something with Hayato is new to me.

Sota sigh and left the area to go look for them.

He searched around the school until he made his way towards the rooftop.

When he got there. The rooftop was empty.

But then he heard something.

...Moaning?

WTF?

Sota goes over to where he's hearing the strange noise to see...

Sota: WHAT THE HELL?!!

He saw Haruto and Hayato were kissing?!!! They pulled away when they him shout

Hayato: S-Sota?! U-Umm...It's not what it looks like!

Haruto: Oh it definitely what it looks like babe~!

Hayato: S-Shut up!

Sota just continues to stare.

Hayato: I-I can explain Sota!

Haruto: Oh I bet you do. But first.

Haruto walks over to Sota and kisses him full on the lips. Both the other boys gaped in shock as Haruto puts his hand near Sota's crotch.

Sota: -Gasp- ...!

Haruto: Hmm~! You seem to be turned on by what you saw or maybe it's when I kissed you~! Do you want to join us...Sota-chan~?

The dirty yellow hair boy blushes some more. He wanted to protest but for some reason couldn't bring himself too.

So he nodded.

Haruto smirked.

Haruto: Good.

He then looked over at the blushing Hayato.

Haruto: So my little test subjects. Let's start 'experimentating' on each other.