Yakuza x Delinquent-kun

A/N: Yakuza x Delinquent-kun. No not Osoro. The Yakuza's little brother.

The frowning delinquent walked away from his spot from his comrades, telling him he had to go home for the day.

As soon as he was out of an earshot from them.

His frown became a smile.

He rarely smiles.

He only smiles for one person.

His beloved older brother.

Who was an Yakuza.

Which means that his big brother is one of the most dangerous men in the world.

But he didn't care.

He wanted to be there with him.

To make him his...

As soon as he got home, he opens the door with his keys to discover his older brother working on a project on his computer.

Delinquent: ONII-SAMA~!

The Yakuza sighs as his annoying little brother literally rushes towards him and gives him a hug from behind.

Yakuza: What is it now? Can't you see I'm busy.

The Delinquent made a pout.

Delinquent: You're always busy!! So what you did today?

Yakuza: We shot down a gang leader today.

Delinquent: Hmmm~!

Yakuza: We sold a young girl to the black market.

Delinquent: Cool!

Yakuza: And we turned an annoying tsundere boy into a prostitute in America.

Delinquent: Hahaha~! Sounds like you had fun.

Yakuza: ....(Since when do you think this job is fun.)

As an Yakuza, he knows the pros and cons of being one. Be careful of the people you trust around you. Because there will always be traitors hiding here or there. Fighting aganist rival gangs. Killing and torturing others for questions.

The Yakuza bitterly chuckles. He had seen it all and did it all.

Unlike him, his younger brother was rash and quick-tempered. He bullied school kids and got in trouble a lot.

This one time, he got suspended for putting a fellow student into a comatose state for bashing his head with a pipe.

Delinquent: HEY! He was asking for it~!

Yakuza: -Sighs- What am I going to do with you.

The Delinquent poked his brother on the cheek.

Delinquent: Onii-chan! Bored! Let's play!

Yakuza: But I'm still busy.

Delinquent: Please~!!! I want you~~~!

The Yakuza sighs as he watches his brother unzipped his pants before smirking and grabbing ahold of his
groin.

Delinquent: Wow~! You're so big! You want me to suck you off, Onii-sama?

Yakuza: Heh. Of course. You been a naughty boy and naughty boys must be punished.

Delinquent-kun shuddered before taking the whole thing inside his mouths. He begin to want and crave his brother being inside of him.

After a few sucks, he looked up to his brother.

Delinquent: Please. Fuck me Onii-sama. Fuck me like the sluts you have sex with at the parlor!

Yakuza: -Chuckles- Alright. But I'm not going to prepare you.

Delinquent: I don't care! I want you!

The Yakuza took off his brother's clothes and picked him up in his arms. He walked towards the bedroom, along the way his brother begin to purr like a cat. He then threw him on the bed and got undressed himself.

Yakuza: Remember. You asked for this.

He plunged his entire thing inside of him and begin to fuck the delinquent brother who was moaning already.

Delinquent: -Moans- YES, ONII-SAMA!!!!!

What a forbidden act of incest this was...