The Fifth Rival

-Fifth Week-

-Senpai's pov-

Today was Monday and everything was alright. Okayu did not disappear like the others.

He stayed and what's best? He has a boyfriend now.

I still talk to him sometimes in class, so I'm glad we're still friends.

But now...It's still a little lonesome...what do I do now?

???: WHOO-HOO!!

...Eh?

Just then a boy short blonde hair with an ahoge and bright blue eyes. He has tanned skin and wears yellow swimming goggles. He also has a black and yellow jacket tied around his waist and wears the "Red Armband of Leadership" with a person swimming on his left arm. Hmm...he looked very familiar.

Boy: HEY THERE~~~~! Why do you look so glum?!

-Third's Pov-

Taro stares in shock looking at tanned skin boy.

Senpai: Oh...Umm...It's just I've been really drained for the past few weeks, that's all.

Boy: Oh! I'm sorry to hear that!...I know! Would you like to go on a run with me?!

Senpai: Eh?

Asura: No one's ever turn down a challenge in the sports club! BTW, I'm Asura Rito, the sports club president and captain of the swim team! My friends call me Asu-kun though. Nice to meet you Senpai~~~!

Senpai stared in shock. This was Asura Rito?! The Asura Rito?! The famous sports club president here at Akademi High! He's the top student athlete in the region, and many of his classmates predict that he'll be winning gold medals at the Olympics in a few years. Those who are close to him describe him as cheerful and energetic which makes it very easily for him to make friends - or find his way into someone's heart. Some people say he's a "Genki Boy".

Senpai: W-Wow! You're Asura Rito. No wonder you looked familiar! Y-You're a natural! I-I'm Taro Yamada! Nice to meet you too!

Asura made a grin.

Asura: Yep! So Senpai. Want to go on a run together~!...Y-Ya know. Just the two of us?

Senpai: O-Oh. Me? But...I'm not really into sports. Besides, why would a strong cool like you want to hang out with someone like me?

Asura: BECAUSE YOU'RE SOOOOO KAWAII~~~!

Senpai:-Blushes- E-Eh? (He thinks I'm cute? Should I take that as a complinment?)

Asura: Come on! Let's go!

Senpai: W-Wait!

Asura grabs Senpai and charges off at fast speed before Senpai could even protest.

Ayato was watching them as he secretly got Asura's info.

Student Info

Name: Asura Rito

Role-Rival, Club Leader

Class-Unknown

Club-Sports(Swim Team)

Age: Unknown(Probably 18-19)

Persona-Clingy/Damsel

Crush-Senpai

Strength-Unknown(Most likely Capable)

Ayato:...That boy...was talking to Senpai?...That's good...CAUSE HE WILL DIE!!!