Ryusei x Karamatsu (Sequel)

Requested by: @Choropai

Plot: Ryusei was invited over to Karamatsu's house. How will Karamatsu's brothers react when they learn their brother has a boyfriend that's younger than him.

Ryusei was so excited!

It's been a month since he and Karamatsu started dating and he's actully going to his house.

For what he knew about Karamatsu.

Around this time, he's still a NEET.

(This is before episode 24 of Osomatsu-san. What a sad and heartbreaking episode that was...)

More or less all the brothers are still NEETs. Even if Todomatsu has a job while Choromatsu is still searching.

Ryusei: Well I hope I look good.

His little brother, Daiki Koki...

(This guy~!)

Told him it would be best just to be himself. So he decided to just wear his school uniform even if today was a saturday.

He made his way reaching the Matsuno Household and knock on the door.

Jyushimatsu: COMING~! Hello~!

Ryusei: Oh hello. You must be Jyushimatsu. Nice to meet you.

Jyushimatsu: Nice to meet you too! Are you waiting for Karamatsu Nii-san?! He talks about you all the time!

He blushed at that.

Ryusei: Y-Yeah! D-Does he really talk about me?

Jyushimatsu: Yep! Hey. Do you play baseball?

Ryusei made a smirk.

Ryusei: Do I play it? In fact, I'm one of the best players on my team!

Jyushimatsu: Awesome! Come in! Come in!

Ryusei let's himself in.

Too be honest. He's kinda scared meeting the rest of the brothers.

Besides Jyushimatsu, the others he didn't really much like.

When he watches Osomatsu-san, he saw how the other brothers treat Karamatsu and he does not like it.

A/N: (Espically episode 5. I really wanted to beat those NEETS up for what they did to their brother at the end.)

He wanted to make sure his boyfriend was safe and sound. He then watch as Osomatsu came downstairs.

Osomatsu: Oh who are you? You must be a friend of Jyushimatsu.

Ryusei raised a eyebrow. The other brothers don't know who he is? He guess Karamatsu only told Jyushimatsu.

Ryusei: Actually. I'm Ryusei, Karamatsu's boyfriend.

The other brothers excluding Jyushimatsu looked up at me in shock.

Brothers: WHAT?!!!

Ichimatsu: Shittymatsu has a boyfriend? Tch...

Ryusei glared at him

Ryusei: Yes. Got a problem with that. (I hate Ichimatsu. Even if he is a depressing person. He still makes me sick because the way he treats Karamatsu.)

Ichimatsu: Tch...-Ignores-

Todomatsu: Like OMG! This is so going on my blog!

Ryusei sighs as he watches Todomatsu types something on his phone. Most likely something to embarrass Karamatsu.

Ryusei: (Like the dry monster he is.)

Choromatsu: So...You're Karamatsu nii-san's boyfriend, huh?

Ryusei: Yes...?

Choromatsu: But...why him? He's painful.

The brothers excluding Jyushimatsu agreed with him.

Ryusei scowls. Seriously? Why does everyone call him that. Honestly, Karamatsu is too good for this world.

Ryusei: Even if he is painful, he's better and more nicer than all of you. I don't get why Karamatsu still hangs around you guys even if you treat him like crap.

The brothers stayed silent as if they're actually regreting what Ryusei said to them. But he couldn't really tell. Their expressions are hard to notify.

Osomatsu: So tell me Ryusei. How old are you?

Ryusei: I'm about 16 close to 17 years old.

The brothers stares in shock.

Todomatsu: Wow! You're younger than us. All of us espically Karamatsu nii-san is 23 years old.

Choromatsu: Talk about age gap...

Ryusei: It doesn't matter how old I am. I love Karamatsu because he's cool. Kind. Caring. To be honest, he just wants to be love. So I do whatever I can to make him happy.

Osomatsu: You...really are a good kid. But remember. Karamatsu is one of my baby brothers~! If you hurt him in any way...I'll hunt you down and fuck you up. Got it?

Surprisely all the brothers looked like the exact same thought. Even Ichimatsu.

Ryusei felt a chill down his spine as he nods.

Ryusei: G-Got it. Sir.

Osomatsu: Good.

Suddenly the door open revealing Karamatsu.

Karamatsu: I'm home my brothers!

Jyushimatsu: Welcome home Nii-san! Ryusei-kun came over!

Karamatsu: Oh My Little Karamatsu Boy is here~!

Osomatsu: Yeah. Speaking of boyfriend, when were you going to tell us that?

Ichimatsu: Tch. Shittymatsu decided to keep it a secret from us.

Todomatsu: Maybe he was too embarrassed.

Choromatsu: Probably...

Jyushimatsu: MUSCLE MUSCLE HUSTLE HUSTLE!!!

Karamatsu: Well...I was going to tell you but I wasn't sure how you guys would react.

Then he looked over at Ryusei.

Karamatsu: So how's my Karamatsu boy been doing~?

Ryusei: Well...school been rough and I wanted to see my cute boyfriend.

Karamatsu begins to blush.

Karamatsu: I-I'm not cute! I'm manly as fuck!

Ryusei: Yeah right! Keep telling yourself that Karaboy~!

The other brothers watch the two lovers talk to each other. Strange. Karamatsu seems...happy? Sure their brother to known to make boisterous emotions espically the painful kind of ones. But he actually looks happy and he's not pretending. Osomatsu and the others realize that Karamatsu is in good hands. So they accept this relationship that going on between the two.

Ryusei: Oh BTW guys. I hope you start treating Karamatsu right too as well or...

Ryusei's blue eyes then got darker

Ryusei: I'll beat you all up with my baseball bat like a home run~! Is that clear?

The Matsuno Brothers shiver at the icy tone and nods while Karamatsu looked confused.

What a hectic day this was for Ryusei.