Taro x Okayu

A/N: Taro (Senpai) x Okayu (Oka Ruto)

Plot: A Dandere's confession~! (Something I saw on YouTube.)

Okayu Ruto was the president of the Occult Club...He also had a crush on his classmate Taro. But however....Would his Senpai like him?

Was he into creepy boys like him?

Was he even into boys at all?

I mean Akademi High is an all-boy school.

Almost all the boys in this school are either gay or bi-sexual.

Okayu was scared...What if Taro rejects him?

What if Taro calls him creepy?

What if...what if...What if he loses him to another person?

Love sometimes can be cruel.

Tears pour threw his eyes as he was now in front of the classroom door making some noises until Taro heard him

Senpai: Okayu?

Okayu gulped.

Okayu: (H-Here's goes nothing...)

Senpai: Okayu. What's wrong?

Okayu: I LIKE YOU!

Taro froze. That was something Okayu was afraid of. Now he's going to hate him. The tears came back as he talked again.

Okayu: I like you. I like you. I like you.

That's all he can be able to say as Taro's eyes went wide.

Okayu: I like you...I like you...

The tears now begin to fall now...

Okayu: I can't even express the depth of my feelings...

Senpai:...

Okayu: I don't know how to put it into words...Except these three...

Senpai:...? (W-What three words?)

Okayu: I...Love...You. I Love You. I LOVE YOU...

Senpai:...

Senpai didn't know what to say when hearing this confession. Okayu...Liked him? He thought he only liked him as a friend...But now...It seems that was not the case.

Senpai:... (W-Why is my heart beeping? Why can't I say anything? Say something!)

Okayu: I Love You...

Senpai: (Okayu...)

Taro finally found himself able to move to the door. He had to reach him. Reach Okayu.

Okayu stopped crying when he saw Taro reaching for the door.

Okayu: No. Don't open it! Right now I'm...(too ashamed to show my face...)

Taro opened the door anyway as Okayu begins to hide his blush. He was scared. Very scared. Taro was going to reject him. He knew it...Why did he bothered coming here?

Instead of doing that Senpai just stare at him in bewilderment while Okayu stared back while crying some more.

Senpai then moves his arm towards Okayu then wiped his tears as Okayu looks at him in shock before he felt Taro's arms around him.

Okayu just froze there himself realizing what's happening.

He accepted his confession.

Okayu couldn't help but feel very happy for the first time in his miserable life...