Kizami x Osoro

A/N: Kizami(Kizana Sunobu) x Osoro Shidesu.

Plot: Kizami decides to bug Osoro. Which isn't a good idea...Or is it?

Kizami: Ne~! Osoro-chan~!

Osoro growled underneath his breath and glared at the shorter male.

Osoro: -Sneers- What do you want,
Ki-za-mi-kun~?

Kizami: Hehehe...You!

Osoro:....What?

Kizami: You! I want you!

Osoro: This better be a joke...

Kizami: It is not~! I want you to be my bodyguard!

Osoro's eyes went wide. Bodyguard?

Osoro: Excuse me?

Kizami: You're looking for ways to make money, aren't you?

Osoro:...Yes?

Kizami: How about this?! You work for me in order to protect me! Because right now, the drama club members and Ore-sama are performing a scene from William Shakespeare! So I need you to be there to make sure no one gets in my way!

Osoro:.....What?

Kizami: Cause after all. I always should get the lead role! I totally deserve it! Ore-sama always deserve it.

Osoro rolled his eyes.

Osoro: (This guy is full of himself. Seriously.)...But...Why?

Kizami then got serious.

Kizami: Because I think someone is stalking me. I don't know who. But I got a bad feeling whoever it is, Senpai may have an connection with them.

Osoro: (WHAT?!!!)

Kizami: And that's where you come in!

Osoro: But why should I help you?

Kizami: Like I said before. I'm filthy rich. Name any price you want and you'll get.

Osoro:.....Anything?

Kizami smirks and pulls out a wad of cash.

Kizami: Anything your little delinquent heart desires~!

Osoro smirked a bit himself.

Osoro: Okay. I'm listening. (But only for the money and to protect Senpai.)

Kizami: Good! So for now on! You're my bodyguard! So anything you say aganist my rules will be held accounted for~!

Osoro glared at him with rage.

Osoro: You little shit...!

Osoro pushes Kizami to the tree and grabs him by the uniform.

Kizami: Ouch. Unnecessary roughness~!

Osoro: Shut up you. Just consider yourself lucky that I'm doing this for the money. But remember, I am no dog!

Kizami made a evil smirk.

Kizami: Now who said you were one~!

Osoro: (This bastard!)

???: E-Ehhhh?!

Both boys turned their heads and saw Senpai staring in the background.

Osoro: S-Senpai?

Senpai: O-Osoro? K-Kizami?

Osoro: (S-Shit! He's going to think I'm bullying him!) S-Senpai! I can explain!

Senpai: I didn't know you two like each other!

Osoro:....Eh?

Kizami: Oh yes~~~! Senpai, we totally like each other~! In fact, we're in love!!!

Osoro: WHAT?!

Taro smiled and nodded.

Senpai: Oh...If that's the case, I'll leave you two alone. But just know I'm happy for the both of you.

Taro then walked away leaving the two all alone.

Osoro: Wait! Senpai! You don't understand! It's not what you think!!!

Kizami: So...Are we gonna fuck, bodyguard? I never realized you were so naughty for Ore-sama~!

Osoro: I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU FUCKING FLEA!