SCL x Haruto

A/N: Science Club Leader x Haruto Yuto. Haruto x rainbow boys(mentioned). He's a total slut...

Plot: Haruto Yuto visits the science club leader while doing his work. An experimental love comes between them. Warning: Involves incest.

Haruto Yuto was a student at Akademi High and was the former club leader of the science club.

He used to be the club's leader until he decided to retire and gave up the title to the current club president.

The club president just happens to be his cousin.

???: Greetings...

Haruto smirked when he saw Robot-kun. A robot he created and was one of his greatest success.

Haruto: Ah, Robot-kun~! I'm here to see my cousin, the current club leader.

Robot: If course Master...He's in his laboratory.

Haruto nods and leaves the robot to his studies. He found it hilarious how everyone else is so stupid to think he's not even a robot but a real human. They just think it's all a rumor.

Haruto: Ha! Humans are so stupid...

He just guess they're just not ready for the evolution of robots.

Haruto walked into the secret laboratory and there he saw his cousin working on some computer nearby with his checkboard.

Haruto: Hey cousin~! What you up to?!

The current science club leader sighs.

SCL: Haruto, how you get in?

Haruto: Through the door~! Robot-kun let me in.

SCL:...I thought I specifically gave him orders not too.

Haruto gave a smug look.

Haruto: You know he can never disobey his master. After all, no matter what you do. I can always re-program him.

SCL:....True...

Haruto: So what you working on?

SCL: Midori clones...

Haruto nods in acknowledgement. He always did wonder how does Midori keep coming back to life even if YandereDev or Yandere-kun keeps killing him.

Haruto: So how it's going?

SCL: The process is still neutral. It's unknown if it'll become an success or a failure.

Haruto hums before putting his arms around his cousin, who proceeds to blush.

SCL: H-Haruto?

Haruto: Cousin~~~! I want to do an experiment with you~~~! It's been so long~~~!

The Science Club Leader already know what he was talking about. They did this a bunch of times, the 'experiment' they do together is forbidden.

SCL: B-But...What about your friends? You can do it with them!

Haruto: Nah! Riku and Sora are so boring when it comes to doing it. Sota is too shy. Ryusei is too rough and Hayato's dick is too small~! But when we do it...It feels sooooo good!

SCL:....

Haruto then smirked at the mad scientist.

Haruto: I'll let you top this time~!

The Science Club Leader then smirks himself and grabs some kinky stuff from his drawer. He couldn't say no to that.

SCL: Alright then...My little cousin. Take off your clothes and get on the lab table. Then let's begin with our 'experment'~!