Taro x Victim-kun

A/N: Taro(Senpai) x Victim-kun(chan)

Taro Yamada a.k.a Senpai sat at the fountain area, waiting for class to start.

Senpai: I wonder when class is going to start? Osaka already ran off saying he didn't want to talk to me...Seriously what did I do this time wrong to make him angry?

???: Umm...Excuse me?

Senpai: Huh?

Taro looked up to see a boy with dirty yellow hair and yellow eyes. His hair was tied to a small ponytail. He wore the same gakuran uniform that Taro had on.

Senpai: Oh hi. Didn't see you there. Can I help you?

Victim: Nice to meet you too. Yes. You can also help me. I'm nicknamed Victim-kun. Only my close friends know my true name.

Senpai: (Victim-kun? What a weird name.) Okay Vicitm-kun. What can I do to help you with?

The boy begins to blush.

Victim: Umm...I was wondering do you want to spend sometime together before we got to our classrooms. My best friend, Witness-kun, is sick today, so is it not too much of the trouble...

Senpai: No it's okay. You can spend time with me. My closest friend Osaka kinda ditched me.

Both boys chatted for a while until it was almost class time.

Senpai: I better get going. See ya, Victim-kun.

Victim-kun: Bye~!

Victim-kun watched him leave and begins to blush in a lewd way.

Victim: H-He's so cute~! I can't wait til it's friday...I'm going to confess to him on that day.

But however....He won't be able to confess to him.

Suddenly he felt something pierced him in the back.

Vicitm: E-Eh?

Blood splattered from his mouth and then the weapon, which was a knife, was pulled out faster before he could blink and then it was lodge right into his head, killing him instantly.

Yandere-kun looks down at Victim-kun with a smirk. He'll never let anyone take his Senpai.

Yandere: No one can have Senpai...No one. Not even you.

Thus, poor Victim-kun was never seen again, to this day, he was filed as a mission person by police.